Click Me Please~!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

An aeroplane reminiscent of happier time~!

Annyeong~!


Just when I got back home from UTP, when I opened the door, the first thing that attract my attention, is my "baby" that still healthily (thank God) standing at our dinner table.


My first aircraft model~!




I miss a lot to play with this thing. Remind me of all my hardworking + effort + memory during internship (in order to get this thing for free! hehehe). Well, this thing is not that cheap, last time I checked it price, should be around rm200++? rm300++? Not so sure. And it is not only that, this model also a limited edition! It is MAS Aircraft Bunga Raya Edition. I think MAS only have one aircraft with this design. Sounds cool right? Haha . . .


Maybe one day I can travel with this flight? Hope so :D





To all my friends, who's going to complete their internship in next few weeks, advice from so-called-senior (hehehe), enjoy your day now because those days will never come back again. Internship is a time that we actually can enjoy more than what we could have in our life. You can have a student life (as your still student) in a real working life (coz you work as a student, not employee). After this you can only either become employee or student (unless u repeat or change programme :P). So, yeah, enjoy enjoy enjoy!





p/s: I missed a lot of things, kacau my apartment-mate, Abang Azri cooking (told u to come cook for us dem u), Shafwan car (well in Utp now I rarely ride his car), Azmi-belanja-me-session (my rumate now very rare to belanja me after intern T__T), Paeng-bom-session (now he's the one kenakan me a lot in U arghhh), my intern-mates from other universities (act miss one only hehehe), watching movie every week at OU and Sunway Pyramid (with my movie gang, Yeh, Bong, Min and Syad), hear aircraft engine sound, parking infront of aeroplane, my claim money and of coz all people at MAS PSS Office :D



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...