Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm bored . . waiting for World Cup match result~!

Annyeong~!


Actually I was waiting for match result between Brazil (My fav team) and North Korea. Well of course I support Brazil, but on the same time hoping for some miracle for North Korea to beat Brazil. Well imagine if they manage to win over Brazil, I can't imagine how is the newspaper tomorrow front cover will look alike. So, after waiting for awhile . . .






Brazil VS North Korea
2 - 1






. . . lol~!



Brazil, I suppose you can do better than that? I mean, come on, ur no. 1 now in world ranking and North Korea I think . .errr . .above 100 their ranking? Malaysia? Ok no need to mention Malaysia here. Watever it is, I will still support Brazil, and of course South Korea~! Dae Ha Min Guk!




And tadaa~! My latest pic :D Camwhore is the best to kill ur time :D

I didn't know my laptop can take picture this clear . . lalala :D





Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

3 comments:

wendy said...

hey~ u look a bit... older :P

Anonymous said...

Did you watch the Brazil - North Korea match? Its no wonder it was a low scoring affair, North Korea parked their entire team in front of goal, so of course Brazil didn't score as much, but they definitely controlled the game.

shinda88 said...

I know . .but . .my frenz christon . . Brazil . .like . .no. 1 . .and North Korea like . .no. 105 . .i meant . . come on . . they cn score more than that . . and even if cant, then at least make it 2 - 0 . .not 2 - 1 hahahaha but watever it is i still support brazil . . and south korea hahaha :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...