Click Me Please~!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wonder Girls Fever~!

Annyeong~!



Yesterday was so much fun! Why? Because me and rumate went to KL to see . . . .




WONDER GIRLS!!!





wohoo~! Dunno who is Wonder Girls? Well, what can I say is, GET A LIFE!!!




muahahahahaha



Yesterday is the MTV World Stage that is been held at Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur. 2100 tickets has been distributed around through various activities like on-9 competition, shopping activities, lucky draw and yada yada yada . . . My rumate join the on9 competition and won 2 tickets to the event and decided to bring me along. O yeah~! Few of our friends also got the tickets and went together to the event.

Me with my new blazer . o yeah~!



Me and my rumate left Utp around 11.am to Kuala Lumpur for the event with only one objective, to see Wonder Girls perform live! Well, we got other artist like Bunkface, Tokio Hotel and Kety Perry. But both of us just want to see Wonder Girls! The reason is


1. They are pretty
2. We already see Bunkface before. Not only that, I also meet them personally because of Euphonious.
3. I don't know who the hell is Tokio Hotel.
4. Katy Perry even tho I like her songs, but I am not her big fan. Korean first, western later policy babeh hahaha



We reached KL around 3pm. Just to mention here, we meet Mr. Duke in the middle of highway and managed to intercept him. I guess Gen-2 1.6 is not good afterall :P We meet Van Mukhtar around 5.30pm. But the funny thing is, it is raining! And how the hell we can go line up to go to the concert venue?!



Rain and rain and rain . . and that girl thought she's cool by walking under the rain . .




Thanks to MTV because provide us with rain coat. Their rain coat is a little bit cool compared to the common rain coat as they got the drawing of neck tie on it. Wearing the rain coat, we all line up under the rain drop. It took us 1 hour in the line to get in! And that Duke@Alif Ilya, potong line, so not considered to the back people. Ish, embarrassed us a lot . . .

MTV cool rain coat . .



After getting into the concert venue, we realized that Bunkface already started their performance. We managed to get glimpse on their last song. But again, already watch them during Euphonious, not to say in closed range, so nevermind to missed them yesterday :D

Then after waiting the Mc's to crap for almost 20 - 30 minutes, and stupid commercial for almost 30 minutes~! Wonder Girls show up on stage!!! Wohoo!! They shock us with their cage performance! Omg! They are so hot!! And I don't know they perform song from which album, but who care? As long we can see them! The song that I can catch up yesterday performed by them is Tell Me, So Hot, I Like It Hot, 2 Different Of Tears and Nobody. The Nobody really rocks the night as most of people at the concert just know this song only compared to the other Wonder Girls songs.

















See and witness by urself! :P




Once Wonder Girls done with their performance, me and my rumate decided to go back Utp as we lazy to watch Tokio Hotel and waiting for Katy Perry.

It is good experienced to watch Korean performer to perform live in our country. I have decided to collect many many many many many many many moneys to go Korea and watch the concert there!! :D


The only goodies we have from the events :D




Sorry this time post a little bit messy as I lazy to write a lot. Actually I'm in a sick mode after came back from KL. I got fever. I think it must be a Wonder Girls fever haha

shinda88
v5e 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...