Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bonjour à tous . . .

Annyeong~!


Eh, this shud be Bounjour~!



Tonight, I'm having the weirdest conversation I ever had since I used G-talk . . .

comprendre?





Sounds cool right? O yeah . . . veulent apprendre le français de moi?




Another extra story, last week I attended my last ICC Annual General Meeting. This is the last time I can attend ICC AGM since I am going to graduate end of this year. I went to the AGM just to see my juniors all naik pangkat to become ICC Hicom and Hiboard :D


My dearest junior Molly, who now ICC Vice President 1, from head digimon. Wat a coincidence, I also ex head digimon and ex vice president 1. Haha really my apprentice ler :P owh this is our first time take pics together lol


Eet Ying and Eddie. Eddie now starting to follow my path as now he is the head of digimon :D




Well?? I'm wishing the best for new ICC board to run the club and make ICC the best club in UTP!!





p/s: How I miss those time in ICC, joined for 3 terms under 3 presidents, I don't know how much I experienced the joy and fun of this club~!! :D



shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

4 comments:

Wei Han said...

who's eddie? dunno him pun

shinda88 said...

well, rather than spent time in room studying and facebooking, u shud go out there and meet some of ur juniors ler -_-"

Honest girl said...

ya lo weihan, dat day i got sms u 2 come. u din reply oh....

Honest girl said...

alif btw, u spelled bonjour incorrectly, shud b BONJOUR....next time practise more ok....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...