Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HoW CaN I study If Like This?!!

Annyeong~!


Tomorrow I got Corporate Finance test 1. It is an open book test. I don't know lah, they didn't know final year student got nothing to do in room, even our test also still comforting us by making it open book test? Memang this sem very syiok one, everything went nicely . . .


So back to topic, since got test, even tho it is open book, but still need to read few right?? My habit, when I read book, I love to lie on my bed. But then , while resting on my bed, I see this . .

Beautiful scenery that can be enjoyed from my room :) this picture taken from my bed




How can I study liaw? So nice scenary, very chill weather . . . got cloud, green tree, wind also not bad, quiet some more in room, got fan, all this elements lead me to sleep eh?!!! . . .






. . . . .






So, yeah, that is the reason why most of the time I failed to read book in room. I prefer my old room V5B 2.1.1 where the bed is NOT facing the window.


shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...