Click Me Please~!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lego LeLego LegoMego~!

Annyeong~!


It's been a long time since I write a long post! Warghh!! Working life is killin' me!! Ok I enjoy working, but sometime I do miss the old time where I can write 10 post in 1 day! How freakin crazy is that?!! Well, not really crazy but 10 post in a day sure means something tho hahaha.


Somewhere in 2009, I wrote a post about Lego. I still remember, it is my first time hangout as an internship student, thanks to my i'm-not-sure-he-still-my-friend-now Duke. He brought us to KLCC, and that time they are having Lego roadshow? I don't know what we called it but the you know the open spot inside KLCC, yeah it full with Lego!! (search the post by yourself, I lazy to put link here)


So~!


Before that, commercial break. Just want to show card for the gift that we bought for this one kid for Christmas.


Last 3 weeks, I have my self a Lego~!!! I know Lego is expensive, no its not, it is DAMN expensive!! But since now I work, I think I can afford a Lego for myself. So, after search for it (surprisingly it's easy to find Lego here!), my friend Shira bring me to this shop called Toys World (which our original intention went there is to buy Monopoly for our gang little game time). After checking, surveying, discussing, ying ying ying around, I came with conclusion that Lego is still DAMN expensive! OMG! Even I can afford it, but it still feel expensive to me! Damn ~!


So, I cancel the plan to buy it on that time. Before we leave the shop, we saw this ads where they paste outside their shop. "Merry Christmas bla bla bla thanks our customer bla bla bla discount 50% bla bla bla Sunday bla bla bla thank you bla bla . . " . . . . . . .



"huh? 50%?!!!".



The shop is having a big sale for Christmas where first 100 customers on that particulate sales day will get 50% discount for whatever product they purchase! And long story short, after having also a few discussions with friend, and my own self, with my imaginary friend who look just like me, I decided to go buy Lego on that sales day.



****


On that day, I somehow woke up early. Why? Because I kept dreaming that I already in the shop and purchase it. I went there around 9am, because I thought going at 8.30am is a little bit too early since the shop open at 10.30am. Well, here it goes . . .

God knows how long this freakin Q~~!!



 Then suddenly come this thing where I don't what is this, what is this?


It look . . . ok whatever I guess kids must like it.



Wat the hello? A lot of people weyh. I mean, a LOT! I don't even know how many people there, and not too mentioned there is no proper line up, everyone simply gather there, with, well, not to really line up there. Some of them bring kids, friends, even baby! Why? Because one person can buy one item only, so to get more, you need to bring more army.



Long story short (again), at 10.30am sharp, the shop open. Know what? It is very SCARY!!! Everyone just rushed into the shop, and I don't want to mentioned those who bring baby there. Seriously, please don't do that again. When everyone rush there, they don't care of anything. Even those who look like 30 or 40 just rush there, without even care either person beside them is holding baby or not. Please for those who will be having this kind of line-up-wait-till-shop-open-so-I-can-be-first-one-to-buy-this-thing please don't bring baby or kids with you. It's not cool at all to have your child hurt for this kind of thing. Come on, Christmas is happy time for them, not for them to spent time at hospital (same reminder for those who let their kids playing fireworks during Raya)



Trust me your guys don't want to be here during that time



Back to the story, I somehow managed to grab the Lego that I want (seriously lucky that time), and going to pay, but the shop owner really know how to do arrangement inside his shop. They put rope where, ok, to make it easy, you need to line up to pay and they can exactly make sure only first 100 customers entitled for that 50% discounts.

 This is inside the shop. Yeah, kind of hot too (due to many people inside, 200 people I think?)


After waiting for almost hour, then its my turn to pay, where I found out that I'm number 127. God knows how freakin panic me that time because I bring money exactly the amount after discounted 50%. Plus minus around that number I mean. I ask the counter girls "no more 50%? Do I need to pay full now?". She said "Nope, the next 100 customers entitled for 40%". Thank God!! Praise to you o Allah. I still have enough money to pay for 40% discounted price.


But seriously this shop is damn awesome! Got lot of toys inside! I can spent lot of time here just by looking around :D






****

So go back home, I straight build it. And tadaa~! Here's the result of my cool Lego, with theme Kingdoms!!







 Hehehehehe my own Lego babeh~!! (With my own money! Ok that is bit lame)

 Btw, I brought this with me that time. Well, better than just stand doing nothing right?




 Kingdom theme Lego~!!


 After complete the construction, put it above my cool subwoofer~!

 
  Believe me if I said this pic taken by iPhone? Hohoho~!

 Who knows iPhone quality can be this great? O yeah~!


Yeah, got one queen trapped inside the bad guy castle

Ok, not really iPhone camera. It is iPhone camera + nice cool app called "Camera +", seriously damn nice apps that can enhance the power of iPhone picture quality.




****


Having a Lego is cool, despite my age now. Hahahaha~! I will, and will buy more and make it as my new collection! Btw, I do have few collections, I think I wrote about it somewhere in 2009, so search by yourself again, I lazy to put the link here :P

I still survey other Lego with theme Kingdoms after I bought that one. Picture credit to Abang The Lame Azri




p/s : I feel great writing all this, after so long didn't write a long post (I remember somewhere in 2010 where Chang Hua told me "I'm sorry, I will read the rest later, but your post is too long!", then I stop writing a long post). One of my new year resolution is to write more post despite how busy I am with my work!! Hooray!


Shinda88
Office (where its quite peace today)
Miri




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...