Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Birthday gift!!!!! From Bintulu!!!

Annyeong~!

Today, someone sent me a gift to my office~!


 She send it by Pos Laju eh~!



 Err . . . this part I speechless already



 See, nice card right? She print the face, cut it and paste it one by one eh

 and inside got my picture with bday cake hahahaa


 Since the card is so nice, I decided to paste it on my workstation :)



hahahaha~!

Thanks a lot Wendy Yii!!! You just making me love you more hahahaha later got time and money I sure go kacau you at Bintulu (and of course after I service my car :P)


Shinda88
Office
Miri






























1 comment:

wendy said...

hehehe~ glad to know tat u like it ;) but sorry ya for being late for 1 week :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...