Click Me Please~!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Life is like a . . .

Annyeong~!

I realized this year I faced lot of new things. Things that makes me realized that I already a man, not a kid or teenagers. I know the way I act is still like 10 years old, too bad it is who I am but what I'm saying is the things that happened to me.

1. I stuck at home for 5 months! I never experienced this, even during SPM I got left somewhere for something but this time it is 5 months clean at home. Oh God! But I enjoyed it because everyday my mom cooked fried rice and chicken rice once a week :)

2. I moved to whole new place. Not even once occur in my mind that I'm going to move to Miri. Nevermind, since I already here, I just try my best to enjoy this place (in fact I'm in heaven now hehehe)

3. I got fight, not to say fight, more to misunderstood with one of my closest (?) friend. I don't know who's on fault, but heck, it happened anyway. Last time, will try my best to solve this but now, since lazy to think bout it, who care lol. Bit pity I think hahahahaha!

4. Money money money. Seriously receiving salary (not same during intern, intern we called it allowance) is a little bit culture effect to me. Having a credit card is the worst! If got time I'll post on how I used my card that now I feel want to tears looking at the bill lol. But like my best friend Abang Azri said, credit card is the man best friend :)

5. Working as an employee and interns is 2 different things. Interns, I just need to perform the best for my cgpa, which is, worst to worst, I just need to repeat the semester to go on internship again. But working? One small error can lead to big fatal that result in me losing my job, salary and all the coolest thing I have now.

6. Surrounding expectation. Going back raya this time is way different compared to the past 22 years. This time, everyone look at me as a man that can come out with plan and making a decision. Too bad, Abang Are Lep bit lazy to plan things this year, sorry to all my auntie uncle nephew cousin and whoever that shared the same blood as me :P

7. Making a new friends. New friends definitely not same as my old friends. I just need to adapt nicely to their style and culture. Bit hard but lets give it a try will ya?

8. Responsibility. Yes! This is one of the important thing that makes me really feel that I already grown up. Pay my own bill, responsible for all the money I spent, give some to family, spending wisely to make sure not asking financial help from parents and etc.

9. Marriage. Everyone around me kept asking when I'm going to get married. Oh man I just 23 for God sake! Rather than asking me when will I go to "naik pelamin", better your guys introduced me with some nice cute girl(s) first!! . . . nice and cute okie? :)





When I think back, I just 23, why can't I play more for a little while? Ahaks :P



Shinda88
Home
Miri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...