Click Me Please~!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Headphone Headphone

Annyeong~!


I'm in the dilemma now. Wanted to buy a good headphone. Which brand should I buy? Will it satisfied me? I'm very detail when it come to sound. Not many people know, the reason I kept buying Philip bass earphone is because their bass system can well blended with my Sony Mp3. I really surprised! Even Sony earphone doesn't go that well compared to Philip (my personal opinion). I really enjoyed listening to music and my ear really sensitive when it come to sound of bass. For me, bass sound must be very beat but in the same time, it also sounds clean. I don't know how to describe it, let say only me understand this muahahaha.


So, this time, I think it will be cooler to change from earphone to headphone.


At first I thought headphone maximum price should be around RM300++. But I'm wrong, world is so damn big afterall . . .


My housemate, is one guy who damn good in this kind of thing. Well, I'm not surprise seeing how much he spent for his car audio system. RM10k at least? I'm not sure. Yesterday went to Apple shop with him. He introduced me with some of the latest headphone. Thanks to him, I managed to test all the good models.


Beats Studio, the sounds quite good, I like the bass sound, but a lil bit not too clean for me. RM 1600.


This one I forgot the brand. The bass quality better than Beats studio (for me, my personal opinion). It cost around RM900. I like the sound but a little bit no to their design. Sigh.


Which one which one? After discussed with him, I decided to try another model, which is Marshal, at KL next month. Hope it can satisfiy me, even tho it might cost me around RM1000. I hope I can also try Monster Jam. 


But the thing is, will I ready to spent my money, at least RM900, just to buy headphone?????


Well, I already test my housemate Beats Pro headphone (the one William B.E.P used in one of their music video I think) which the price is RM1900, and it is seriously damn good...


........


See how it goes on October :P


Shinda88
Home
Miri











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...