Click Me Please~!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ag@iN . .AnoThER SunDaY NiGhT With ~!

Annyeong ~!


Yieeha! It is Sunday! And it is "Night with shinda88 blog!!!!!" . . . quite lame huh? hohoho last week I spent most of my time with SITA system. Ya the blue and white screen system. Ohh sakit mata!! Get ready to read this super-long-blog-that-make-u-feel-annoyed-with-me post :D

Erghh almost one week i menghadap this system, but my one
is black and white coz im using my own laptop :P



MOvie NyTEz~! And First TimEr for The CuRVe!

Ahaa~! last Friday night I spent my time with my housemate (plus one fat . .oh no another frenz) at "The Curve". Sounds cool? Well first time I go there. I heard the place is very big but from what I see, well not bad. Better than nothing right?

I like the part of this place, like Italy :P ceh me Italy pun x pernah pg :P

See we so excited first time come to Curve, take picture some more :P

Well why did I go there during Friday night? Friday night should be spent by sleeping early until Saturday night or play game till morning right? Or maybe do some reading for next semester subject right?

But then, nothing more important than this!!!


TRANSFORMERS 2 - Revenge of The Fallen!!!


Clap clap clap in the end i manage to watch this, one of the most anticipated movie for year 2009! Jelous? Well get lost, just go buy the ticket rather than jelous at me wkakaka ok nice joke for tonight. The movie is nice bla bla bla damn good bla bla extravaganza yada yada yada deserve to be clap bla bla bla but for me I prefer no. 1. I dunno why but this latest Transformers movie seems like lack of somthing. Maybe coz they r not hiring me as one of the main cast kut? Well, pity them :D

OK guys, back to the story. Curve. Omg! This shopping complex really somthing la. Im not talking bout the size. But the air there. The environment. Fuhh really like overseas shopping complex. Im about to do a street performance there! Thk god we busy finding place to eat. If not all the people at Curve might see my profesional dancing skills (Curve : owh we so sad ~!)

See me with my car? wkakak no la, simply take pic with others car :P

Since all of us havent receive our first paycheck yet. So you guys can guess what kind of dinner we having that night right? (readers : Ya we know, KFC as always~! lame) OK of coz KFC is the best choice to fill an empty stomach within small amount of money :D



While we eating, our frenz Mok a.k.a Duke call us wanted to join us "lepak lepak at The Curve". Well since he is a kind that "disisihkan komuniti", we allowed him to join us (Duke please take this as a joke, dont mad even i dont care if u mad :D )

Poor us, our ticket is 12.15am while we there from 8pm. OMG!! How are we going to spent our 4hours free time? Ok I very lazy to type the things that we done within that 4hours. We just yada yada yada until 12.15am and watch movies until 3.15am (3 hours duhh, act 20 minutes is for stupid Cathay commercial) and reach home by 4am :D

U know where we take this picture? Inside Secret Recepies shop at 11.30pm.
We lepak almost hour inside this shop waiting for our movie



First Time Escaped WoRk

Whahah this one is nice. Last week my SV, her asistant, and her her asistant, all of them not in the office! So what did I do? Of coz I settle my work first. Then, i accompanied our PSS cute Chi En to install system at other office (means i left my office during working hour :D ). She bring me to Azmi and Abang office. So this is the first time I went there during their working hour. So when me, my rumate Azmi and Abang meet each others? What will happen?

of coz cam-whoring! inside Azmi & Abang office got big mirror!!

This is our second office (not my office) which is "disisihkan komuniti" whole office got 4 people only :P



AbaNg AzRi profesional ChEF

I got promise to upload the photo Abang showing his super skill of cooking :D

See his masterpiece and pose. I hate to admit but his cooking is nice :D


Mei Le WelComE BaCk MaLaySia

Wow!! How Mei LE come back to this country dy this morning! Well hope we cn meet each others soon (^__^)

Owh meile, no more winter jacket for u :P


Waa what a nice week I have. Next week, I mayBe will receive my first paycheck!!! Please please pray for me to get that money!! Pretty girls, get ready to be belanja by abang Aliff (Molly we cn go movies k? :P) (^__^)v

shinda88
Malabar Mamak Cafe
Subang

12 comments:

xoxo said...

xoxo

Charles T said...

Transformers best weh~~ XP hehehe

shinda88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Transformers... an average storyline, but brilliant robots.

Aliff, you really missed out on something VERY NEAR the Curve. You should have gone to Bentley's (music shop at the top of Courts building that's opposite of Tesco), it's easily the largest music instrument store in the country. You better visit there next time. You can try out the instruments without feeling guilty, haha, the customer service people are generally friendly.

shinda88 said...

Is it? omg . .i didnt know, well the time i arrive around 8pm . .wkakaka i cant see anything, only shop2 makan2 like kedai dekat Itali . . i x habis pusing the Curve (i wonder wat did i did that 4 hours -_-" ) nvrmnd next time i sure visit that shop :D

shinda88 said...

xoxo . . . sorry wat kacau kt blog anda :D

n charlz!! .oits buat pe .. wkakaka transformers of coz nice, but still prefer no. 1 storyline .. huhuhu i just know the Hero is actually the actor from Disney (i think soo) Disney "Even Steven" . . wkakaka he damn small last time .. now membesar dy :P

Wei Han said...

long time never c meile adi..
still so pretty.. lol

shinda88 said...

How Mei Le see see told ya got people said u pretty . . still dont want to believe me . . : P ahaha thx han han :D

Anonymous said...

Pretty.... are you sure or not Wei Han..

shinda88 said...

at least she pretty for me . . wkakakka christon did i just say somthing that very gross? :P

Anonymous said...

Well......=b

Can't say anything now that she's in KL no? She might come and find me, lol.

shinda88 said...

Ahahaha if she find u. . dont do anything that offense me k? eh? wat did i say? opps :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...