Click Me Please~!

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Internship mate ~!

Annyeong~!


sigh . . some of u must think "why this fella still on9 at 12am? must be lepak mamak again" .

I bet none of u will think "this fella got broadband dy" coz all of u know i was a damn broke guy :P

Why I still on9? Well tomorrow got work, shudnt I sleep early then? Of coz when u work tomorrow u shud sleep early. But but but . .if u have work tomorrow then u might not sleep early as u expected >.< . So wat im going to share with u guys today? Aha~! Im going to introduce u all with my internmate!! (Readers: We all know dy that lame abang, wan n azmi) Oh no no no not that small character. This time I will introduce all of us!! Hahaha no la, just want to show the picture of all internship students in MAS PSS department.

Last Friday, our dept is having a nice welcoming party for internship student and new worker that joining the department. Well for me I didnt see that is a party for us (coz the short in budget and just simply combine few party together) but im not really care coz for me, I can save my lunch money :D So the party went well, and it is the first time all of us internship student of PSS department gather and take picture together. Come come have a look (for those interested) and for those who not:

"Screw u guys~! Im going to upload it"


This is all the 5 of UTP students involve in the PSS internship programme with PMO executive Kak Nor . .

All PSS internship students are here!!! UTP win coz we stay here 8 months (wat so great bout that T__T )


Well, ahaha sorry just few picture only. Coz we dont plan to take picture at all, only girls bring camera that day. If I got more picture than I just upload here then :D

So have a nice day people . . nytez (^__^)

shinda88
Malabar Mamak Cafe
Subang <--- Aihzz now i got habit do this molly copyright . .aiyooo ~!

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

macam fun fun sangat

shinda88 said...

-_-" mayBe fun kut . .depends lor wkakaka more pretty girl then it will be more fun :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...