Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WeLcoMe OuR NeW FaMiLy MeMBeR~!

Annyeong~!


Today is one of tiresome day that i had faced since i started my internship. Having an important meeting that need me to go back late (Sorry Abang and Azmi coz need to wait . . act u guys r enjoying watching our PSS goddess right :P) Plus today, suddenly become my turn to cook for house. I dunno what will happen tomorrow, hope all of my housemate will become healthier (that is why i put more egg) and none of you will get food poisonous :D

Shared something nice with you guys. Our house now receive one new family member. Is it some handsome guy? (Girls : Ohooo yeah ~!) or some hot chick? (Guys : way to go Aliff!!) or . . or some baby face guy (Gays: Warghh this freaking nice!!!) Well I show you his picture okie? :D

Hello everyone~!

Hahaha nice right? His name is Haier. Well me and my housemate are very proud to receive and introduce our new housemate to you guys. Just think how many intern student can rent one apartment, and buy one refrigerator?!!! Special thx to Mr. Abdullah and wife (Shafwan parent) for helping us with this (^__^) Hohoho after this, bye bye to all makcik-makcik and pakcik-pakcik who we used to buy "tapau" before. We will cook by ourself now whahaha :D Don't terkejut when next semester I'll cook for our gathering or birthday party. Prepare to put your life in my food!! (^__^)

Before i go on9 . . see see so happy me to go meet the internet (^__^)


This one got nothing to do with my post. Just want to share some picture with you guys especially my frenz who in the picture :D I found this picture while "kemas-ing" the data inside my laptop (since i use my own laptop at office, scared IT dept might detect something they shouldn't see hehehe)

Bunkface teach me to do bunk type face during Eupho . .haha same with them or not? :P

See Bongie face? Erghh he really weird funny la . .oopse :P

Ahahaha this one . .see? how many books we read? if x dpt dean's list the i dunno wat to say dy

See our face berlagak or not? Ah Yeh teach us how to become berlagak :P Early study week we dy at IRC, see not many bag behind there?

Two stupid engineering students, fight at Mc’D, coz of one pic :D


I love the times with you guys . . Must finish intern faster!!


shinda88
Malabar Mamak Cafe <-- I think the owner fedup with me dy, on9 3 hours but buy one drink only :P
Subang

1 comment:

cloudee said...

haih...looking at these pics...oni make me miss utp more >.<

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...