Click Me Please~!

Friday, June 5, 2009

My week with MAS . . . Totally cool!!!

Annyeong~!


NOT TIPU!!! really cool!!! I'm not sit n do nothing or buat kopi or go potostat paper, but I really do work here!! hehe for ur information, this will be a long post, since I have a whole week of my experience at MAS (Malaysia Airlines for those who r not from this country) to share with u guys. For those interested, especially junior who going to intern next sem please comfort urself to read my post, for those who “x larat nk baca” well,

"screw u guys~! Im going to write~! "

Whahaha nice Friday joke right?


Im not going to write all, well since my workplace is damn great (hoho) that if I write all, later blogspot cant tahan the data load onto their system (for those who not understand this super IT term, please ignore this) Basic thing at MAS that u need to know is they start work at 8.30am-5.30pm. For my dept actually can come late like 9am but since im a nice boy, I choose to come at 8.30am but always arrived at 8am or 8.15am (housmate : damn tipu this fella, he just follow the car only) The attire here is formal but honest speaking, all of them didn’t wear necktie, only intern student! But I still wear coz I got a nice face that can match with all my necktie (^__^)v . . . So here is wat I did and experienced for this whole week:


FIRST DAY – REPORT MYSELF TO MAS


First day dy face problem. First salah jalan. Thk god we leave house early, still reach MAS Academy by 8.30am. Second is salah place. Aiyoo stupid MAS counter worker, lead us to the place that people who will report their duty as worker. They shud lead us to intern report duty room. But the nice thing is, MAS academy like harry potter school, just don’t have that moving stair :D Total student register for internship are 40 peoples if not mistaken, 6 from UTP, 3 from Unisel, 1 from UITM and the others I dunno and duncare coz all of them go to others department (Imagine 27 people go to finance department? Aiyoo x sesak ke office?)

Look cool? but not cold .. huhu hot n I still prefer my Utp :D


After finished briefing at MAS academy, we start our work at MAS Subang airport. Ive been attached to terminal A under PSS department. PSS stand for Passenger Service System, the main department that handle the project for MAS “heart” (hehehe now u guys are impress right? Reader: no we not understand wth u talking bout). Ok2 to make it simple, MAS use this one system for almost 30 years, very lame one, they want to change to the new system. So our dept is handling this project and thk God im involved in the project as well!! Simple to explain, if this project fail, MAS will bankrupt!! Ohohoh the delivery is this October so if u read news saying MAS rugi or bankrupt, it is not my fault :P hahaha

First ice breaking with department main guy (boss la aiyoo still need to ask?) Mr. Chow, we need to tell our skill to them. Well I dunno why I feel want to berlagak that day, I brag about my website skill (n of coz all of my programming skill). O yeah ~! The balasan is I need to rebuild back the department website that been left since 2007. -_-“ omg if like at Utp one, easy la, simply type code then puff, everything done. But this one, aihzzz lazy to tell, just assume that Im handling a big job :D By 8 months I’ll be rotate to many sub dept, so we all MAS intern for sure 100% will learn a lot (for those who just sit and play internet at their office, don’t be jealous hehehe). Example things that I can learn is how to become web administrator (wat i did now), handling database (my rumate did), handling manual (abang azri), manage web module (Wan work), mind map of the system(Mira work, she also from UtP), use business system, handling IT Project things and bla bla bla and the final one is to involve in testing the system . .hohho . . some of the learning I see can help with FYP. Well we see that one next sem ya :D So come2 to MAS (macam jualan murah pulak)

Hohoho first day must wear blazer :P


SECOND DAY – FIRST MEETING


We arrived early at 8.05am. Hehe nice right? When I reach my table, I see inside meeting room got people having their meeting. Waseh 8am got meeting? Well act they were having an online conference (first time I see on9 conference hohoho). Since the timeline is diff among the country that’s why they start meeting at 8am (or maybe early than that). Ok my meeting pulak, second day we got meeting at 3pm. And one nice thing is, this meeting is specially conducted for us!! (Me and shafwan as web administrator)The meeting is all about how to manage website using the Joomla application and also to pass the job handling the website from Mr. Dinesh (ex administrator who going to imigrate to Aus-Melbourne) to us as a new administrator. Another nice thing, they put us as Super Administrator, mean we are the one that decide about the website, no need others to lead us (even my SV cant say anything, just advise :P ). Hohoho so nice I can build MAS-PSS website using my imagination :P Btw my table is beside the door to the meeting room so honest speak, I dy “kantoi” a lot with almost all of my manager playing Gtalk and mediafire :D



THIRD DAY – TOTAL DISASTER


This one, aihzz . . . the morning of the day my fren Wan told me this “Last night I dream that our car cant start the engine la . . “ It just a dream and I told him just rilex and all of us go to work. Whole day I do website. Fuhh first time work on the website for 8 hours! And still x siap some more (totally looser la u) 5.30pm we leave the office and go to our car. And the disaster come, the car really cant start the engine!! Aiyoo!! Wth??! Solution? We ask around for jumper and “air bateri” . Result? We got a mechanic to help us. The funny is? The mechanic is aeroplane mechanic (MAS where got car mechanic) and they use aeroplane jumper!! Whahahaha cool right?? Well u can experience this at MAS only :D Today also is the birthday of my SV Ms. Banu. She is super very nice!! Let me do all by myself coz she know that I can do well (or she lazy to look at me? :P ) We all got eat Secret Recipes cake that day :D

aihzz . . why must rosak when I want to go back? it is super hot some more!

our Ms. Banu B'day (^__^) ---> I just care bout the cake only :P

FOURTH DAY – LAB SESSION


-_-“ <-- this is the only thing I can do. Internship got lab session? The name of the session is SITA Training Class. What is SITA? Just now I mention bout the new system that going to replace the lame one right? This is the system people . . . This is the system that will determine MAS future from now! The system look a bit like C and Pascal (again this term only for IT people) Erghh first time having lab for 7 hours (I forgot dy how many times I go to toilet coz it too cold) During lab time, nothing special happen but during break time.

Hehehe I dunno he will marah me or not, but I’ll write bout it. My housemate a.k.a colleague Abang Azri is having his bad day for that day. The most funny is when we want to buy a drink at the drink machine. He show off to me that he dy buy the drink. The machine will give a cup and drink after we insert the money. Well this dumb fella put his money and waiting for the cup to drop. Well wat a luck, his cup “jatuh x betul” (erghh excuse my English ) then the water flow through the side of the cup. Simple to say, his cup hold no water :P whahahah this is the image of the situation :D

yeah he try to buy the water . . people give him a clap *pap pap pap*



and then . . . see wat happen



This is after he x get the drink . .become emo and sakit and nut~!

Me? I did get my drink :D and it is milo panas/hot millo :D


For me the lab session is really scary. Why? Coz after we go back home. All of us sleep around 8pm-9pm (like me, I sleep at 8.30pm and woke up at 7am) But still the system is very cool. At least I know the exact time at my second country Korea and my honey . . eh silap pulak . .my best friend How Mei Le at Melbourne :P

see our face . . all smile before the lab . .after? sigh cant show the picture at all coz too scary

FIFTH DAY – TODAY


Today nothing much happen. What I remember, I work2 until 12.30pm, then go eat, then go Friday prayer, then call my mom and Meile (heard she got exam so simply want to kacau her hehe) , then continue to work until 4pm coz I dy plan to spend the remaining hours to play internet and write the blog hehehe :D

So, got other nice and interested and lame thing happen this week? Well here it is:



MAS CARD

Hehehe before the meeting, all of us was doing a card to show that we all are MAS worker (but not a staff :P ) Hehehe spending around 3 hours than only we get our card. Well I am not really care since that time still no work and waiting for the card is fun since I can kacau the others. Here represent u all of our UTP MAS card :D

See? they let me take with my long hair :D


EMO DAY – WTH?

This one, most of u realize from our Gtalk status right? Well when u leaving together, there must be some misunderstanding. So please get well with ur housemate, if not later u Gtalk status will become like us :P


MINI JUBAIR

OMG!! U won’t believe this but this is the true story!! Got Jubair here!! For those who dunno, Jubair is one of the Utp lecturer. In my dept got Jubair but in mini version. Why mini? Coz he a little bit small than our Jubair, and bit young, and the title “mini” sounds cool :D


LUNCH

Erghh, silap kedai sure cost u a lot. The funny thing is, eat inside MAS is cheaper than outside plus the cafe here is nicer than Utp (sorry ye Petronas x de niat nk kutuk :D )


DINNER

Now I know how to cook porridge dy!! Well of coz use Maggie instant porridge but who care? Wkakakaka I’m the one eats right? (With my housemate who carve for my cooking :P )
Nice right? hehehe


INTERNET

Aihzz even I can berlagak that I got work and learn a lot, but this one I give up. I dunno why but internet here omg damn slow!! Slower than UTP!! (readers: Wth? U using 1515?) I think all of our internet is been moved to KLIA (aiyoo kesian la here still airport wat) Nvrmnd, expert always got a way to on9 at least Gtalk, hehehe :D

HOUSE

Most of u intern student rent room right? Hohoho we all rent apartment!! RM400 per month!! Hehehe 3 rooms. I got one room with my rumate. Ok for those who “tertanya-tanya” I never kick him from the room (he simply put the status). He prefer to sleep at the “ruang tamu” (again excuse my language) His pakain still in my room okie? Remainder, I never kick him from room :P

TRANSPORTATION

Well, the power of MyVi (milik en. Shafwan) drive us to our workplace everyday. Bus? LRT? Owh thx but not thx :D Not cool ~! Hehehe




Ok that is all about my internship week. Still got 7months and 3 weeks to go (^__^) Dont care bout that first, tomorrow is holiday for me and I want to rest and play. Will post if got any new things to share next time :D



my plane still there :D



Shinda88
MAS
Subang

10 comments:

azmy said...

its a fact that u kicked me from d rum..ada 2 saksi dlm umah :P

andreywalter said...

oits hepi intern~~take k...njoy..

shinda88 said...

damn . . nie la rumate saya. aihzz suka bergurau . .

andrey my bro ~!! huhuhu thx a lot .later see u in U .we aramaiti ramai2 wkakaka :D

danaini said...

ala jealous tag korg cantikkk.
do come to OU for lunch sometime k. :P jauh pun xpe. hahaha.

shinda88 said...

OU? ahaks jauh la aini :D

tgk la bile ade kereta . .whahahhaha :P

Mei Le said...

it (working in mas) does sound nice. :) i bet you're very happy there, aren't you mr shinda88-pss-dept-mas? utp interns there look very smart with the necktie, very pro. but i kinda notice you became super thin, i didnt know guys can be anorexic..EAT MORE la. maggi porridge..sigh. is that even food? i cooked my own porridge these days cuz i fell sick and am loaded with pain killers and antibiotics. huhu..still hoping i can do well in exams. enjoy and have fun there!

Mei Le said...

don't bully azmi!!!

shinda88 said...

sounds nice right? come come join us :P . . whahahhaa . .. aiyoo ya thin no one want to cook for me T__T u cn cook for me right? hehehe . . must take care ur self meile :D n gudluck with ur exam :D . .

owh btw. . for god sake!! I didnt bully him!! omg really x tipu . . he simply kenakan me . . he the one bully me T__T

lanz said...

alep alep. jahat jua ko ni ah. sampai hati ko tandang si azmi suh tdur d ruang tamu. isk isk isk. klu d ruang tamu tu ada ps3 tia pa jg. dia suka rela lg tu. wakakakaka

shinda88 said...

oi butun!! wkakak .. aiyaa .. aku nda kick dia. . really . . .aihzzz kamu semua dtg la rumah kami . . tgk .. dia mmg mo tido d ruang tamu T_T aku nda bersalah isk isk isk

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...