Click Me Please~!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Happy Day ~!

Annyeong ~!


Aha~! It is like a habit right? Every Sunday I will come out with another new post (I should put this as my trademark, this one is copyright k? hehehe Molly u can copy this copyright but cannot take :P ) So this week post is about . . . . . . ? Guess what? NO NEW things happen this week!! Aha~! Believe if I say that yesterday whole day I spent my time do cleaning? (Omg where can find guy like me? even me also cant find, girls out there, do re-think bout me ok? :D ) I don’t know what else that I didn’t “cuci” yesterday, my apartment very shining now (act. Abang do most of the cleaning wkakaka)

But still I want to write something today. Hehehe act want to share few nice thing that I feel very happy to tell/brag/announce to all my frenz :D Again, please please please read if u guys really free and this time no picture ok? (Chang Hua, u can’t read my post this time :P )



My brother ~! Congratz!!!

Ohohoh why? Coz he just got accepted for universities!! Omg I really worried bout him since he graduate matrix with not too good result (not really bad act, maybe coz my expectation very damn high) So where he will heading his life after this? Overseas? No la our family member is very biasa2 one, he will enter Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) Johor next week!!! Waa so happy for him T__T <- - touching, and another thing that makes me very happy is, he also taking Software Engineer like me!! Hoho guess he need to call me Senpai/Sunbae after this :D Bro, u r below me now, now is the time I can berlagak to u (I used to scared him a bit before coz his body like 6pack n mine like . . ok2 sendiri paham la)



How Mei Le ~! Welcome Home~!

Ahahaha this one makes me super happy! My best friend Meile will come back from Aus!! ( i think by the end of the month? hoho u think I don’t know your flight? hey we talk bout MAS staff here :P ) O welcome welcome I dy prepared private car, red carpet, dancer and nasi lemak for you. . Hoho u can keep all your winter2 thingy in your bag coz here in Malaysia, we r dancing under the sun now~! (^__^)

p/s: U don’t try to balik lambat okie, if not I ketuk u later. .whahahaha see me so evil now :P


Office, yea lot of work to do!!

Sigh, show off sometimes can really make your life sucks. Well, I don’t care, as long my mark is high and boss like me, rather then sit n do nothing :D Tell u guys one things, last week my boss puji me, in front of everyone. . hohoho I damn berlagak tat time wkakakaka no la . . I just do a simple task but he still give me a credit , thx a lot Mr. Chow (no wonder your face like Jackie Chan)


Abang Azri~! Professional Chef

Well life in KL (ok fine I know I’m in Subang . .damn) really can kill ur pocket, even u choose to eat the cheapest food at shop, still u will realize ur pocket can berlubang. So starting this week we decided to cook by our self, at least 4 times dinner per week. But then, 4 handsome guy with special skills in games and crap but not cooking, how to cook? Maggie? Aihzz this one cannot, Meile marah me dy eat Maggie a lot. Egg? Aiya budak skolah rendah also can cook this. While our head is suffered thinking that "should we join cooking class", our savior come. Abang Azri in the house people!! To cook for us!! Huhuhu he is not only has a handsome face (people said to me), but he also can cook!! Not like profesional chef but still our stomach full and no food poisonous. Hahaha Thx a lot Abang :D (owh thx to my rumate Azmi coz buying all the ingredients, me? I just do cleaning only :P )

My friends in office . . Now more new friends :D

Hehehe now I make friend with Mr. Daman dy, Kak Nik, Jessie (I tot she is very scary person), cute Julia and of coz our beautiful goddess Audrey (whahah Abang, Azmi u guys kalah dy to me . . looser ~! :D ) I hope by the end of my internship I can talk with everyone in the office!! Wish me luck!! :D

My Future ________

This one after I confirm first then I'll tell u guys . . wkakakak :D



Aha, every week must have something nice happened to me. I really thank God coz making things easier for me. Well hope another more new interesting things will happen to me for another week :D

shinda88
Cyber Cafe
Subang

5 comments:

Mei Le said...

so what if you're a MAS staff? I'm going back with AirAsia. i'll miss my winter clothes a lot..if I don't see a red carpet and whatever reception you just bragged about, you'll have to belanja me food hehe :)

shinda88 said...

Owh?? U dunno ka MAS n Airasia colobrate dy? i know ur flight schedule dy . .hohoho

if dont have all that? of coz i belanja u :D owh?? what? i heard u like Wall's ice cream right? what is that? Paddle Pop? i tot the price is rm1.50?? well even it is a bit expensive that rm1.50, but for u sure i can belanja (^__^)v

Anonymous said...

lol @ you both again.

Mei Le said...

I love Christon's comments :)

shinda88 said...

-_-" " "" """ "" i dunno why suddenly i show speechless sign :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...