Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me, My SiBLinG and . . .

Annyeong~!


If any of you were reading my previous post, sure caught your attention of my family photo right?



Most of your guys reaction --> (@0@) . . . . (-0-) . . . \(^o^)/





and my reaction --> -_-"





Some comments from the viewers and friends . . .




"You look younger la . . . ."
"You sure you are the first son?"
"Too skinny compared to others . . ."
"Why ur little brothers rambut all mohawk style one?"
"one look like ur little brothers, r u sure the others two also u little brothers?"
"you not represent your father eh?!"


and also


"U look like anak angkat la . . ." <-- Go die u who saying this to me (^_^)




Well, I also dunno, maybe for the first timer, hard to see the similarity in us, but within my big family, I never heard comment like above before (always heard people call me kacak, but not kacak as my second brothers . . . )


Since I am quite free today (sitting at McDonalds some more), so suddenlyfeel want to write bout my sibling. Muahahaha prepare la you all my little brothers who always bully me at home >_<




Aliff Omar (No. 1)


See so cute? chewah ~! hahaha . . .play with fire some more. Kids don't try this at home :D

Well that is me. First son, hohohoho. Also the first son who first graduated from school and enter university, achieve license and bla bla bla (of coz la, first son what . . .). OK enough bout me, all of u know me right? Well I'm quite famous after all :D


Azmie Rahman (No. 2)


He? Photographer? -_-" Nevermind, as long he happy :D

Second eldest. He has a good face, physical (well i scared to lawan him now, six pack ohh). The most closest to me. Sometimes can become very fun play and chat with him and also can becomes the most furious one (only me can kacau him when he in "furious" mode). Currently studying at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Johor. He study Software Engineering, same as me (well he decided to study that after listening to my crap, he do listen to me, after all I'm his brother wat :D ). From his look, people expected him to join Rugby, kick some ass, bully others or maybe in some army or police club. Well, none of it happen. He join photographer club (omg during Raya I just cn see him with his camera only) and swimming team (now i know where all those 6 pack come from). Can't wait to lepak again with him >_<


Amier Musstaqim (No. 3)


Lousy Dota champion :P Go read book la u haiyoo . . .

Last time I don't really like this fella. He aa, how to say? Like to mengadu to mommy and daddy a lot? Always force me (use our father power) to help him finish his homework. As I thought this fella have no hope since I'm the one do his homework, he show a good result in UPSR. Oh well I happy la since he make our family proud :D After he enter secondary school, I started to like him and spent time with him. He exactly like me. Watever comic I read, he also read. My Family Outing TV show and 1 Night 2 Days also he watch with me. Can say in interest, he is the most one resemble me :D He quite a champion in Dota (Abang told me when he come to my house last 3 months and watch my brother play Dota). Now he in Form 3, just finished his PMR. Don't worry bro, later I'll bring all the comics and korean stuff to watch together. Oh he also the one that make me watch Friends and Miley Cyrus TV show :D. I wish the best for him and hope he stop growing since his height about to reach my height dy :P


Aidilfitri (No. 4)


Arghhh!! that is totally a fake smile!! Don't tertipu!!


The youngest, and the most kaki bully in our house. He is the only one who beat me at my face, even bengkak n lebam some more. Since he is the youngest, he think I cant belasah him back? Hell No! He tumbuk me one, I tickle him until he cry. Hohohoho look who's the boss ok? :D Now he in his primary 3. Always said "miss me" and "when you will come back home" in phone. But whenever we meet, he bully me and ignore me and play with others -_-". Wat la. He quite good with english (for his age). He even marah me in English before (thank god he is not using any English vulgar word). He also good with games as he beat me a lot when we play Playstation 2. Only him will teman me play robot and toys and game together. See his pic? Very cute right? Well I used to look like him when I small . . muahahahahah :P



Well, I love all my little brothers! :D Proud to have them and can't wait to hangout with them again soon!


shinda88
McDonalds
KLIA


5 comments:

lanz said...

astaga...
so big ur brothers ady this.
wow u were beaten by your standard 3 brother?
jz admit la u sux in console gaming. :P

Wei Han said...

nice eh..
lol. nice to know them.

shinda88 said...

Dem lanz, u know how "lame" me in console game . .hehehe

n Ah Han, me oso nice to know them :P

firechrome said...

kenapa semua muka sama je?

oh wait!

ah

your brother. no wonder.

LOL

Mei Le said...

your brothers are cute, especially the youngest one :) hey, I thought there's a post about robot?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...