Click Me Please~!

Monday, October 26, 2009

My UTP . . AnD . . .KeRoRo?

Annyeong ~!


This time, I would like to share with you guys on what happen during my weekend. Well, I'm having quite an interesting weekend this time, not like lame-ing my self at my bad watching drama or watsoever. Last weekend, I'm going back to . . .





UTP!!!




Hohoho I love my university. I dunno how many of my friends keep kutuk-ing UTP but for me, that place is one of the place that I love a lot! (U guys beg to enter UTP by joining the educamp, now kutuk pulak? mmg lame :D )

OK! Cut the crap! Hahaha u guys kutuk UTP all I duncare, not my business. So back to the topic, the reason of me going back to UTP is to answer the "emergency" call by my fellow Sabahan friends, Alip Cina and Azlan. Oh pity them who were having hard time with wat we called ETP. Another reason is to support the Talent Search 09 who is lead by one of my ex-committe, Johny Tiong. First of all before I forget, thanks a lot Johny for making me free pass to enter the event. He even print out my name on the pass. U mmg cool la :D U become Eupho PD, next sem I join become ur committee ok? :D This event also is a debut event for my junior, Molly, to become head dept. She mmg cool la, wear kemeja with neck-tie . . eh no no no not this thing. I mean she mmg cool la, girls handle big event as a head of digital media (usually guys job one). If u become next digital media head for eupho, I oso join become ur committee :D


Friends~! from Educamp 06. . till . .watever . .muahahah - picture taken during talent search 09




OK back to the topic~! I think, it’s been a long time since I hangout with Alip and Azlan. I mean by four of us including my rumate. So we having wat we can say a damn rock weekend (in our term). Whole of our Saturday we spent at Jusco.

Starting with lunch at Sushi King, Omg! Our lunch is like crazy! I dunno how many things that we order but the table look full with all the sushi plate. After sushi, we continue for movies~! 2 movies in row which is Ninja and Pandorum. Well if ask me, I really recommend Pandorum but not Ninja. Owh, by the way, this ninja movie is not the Ninja Assassin by Rain. It is a different movie. Our day end up at Old Town. Oh got this funny story. When the waiter talking in Mandarin, one of our friend told him "We don't speak Chinese". And guess what? He start to talk in Thailand! . . -_-" Ok lame hahaha . .


after few months~! my donut come back again to my hand . . n my stomach too :P

Lalala we just so love in sushi ~!

Becoz of Crayon Shin Chan manga, i decided to try this "Sukiyaki"

This time I manage to meet a lot of friends who I did'nt have a chance to meet at all during convofair (like Richard, waa makin kacak aa after comeback from Australia . . and Cally, omg she makin cantik eh >_< . .but not single . .aihzz . .ok duncare her :D ). It’s good to see all of you in good condition (none of u die coz of ETP and event right? :P ). Hope we can meet each other’s soon and can go yamcha yamcha ~! (^_^)





Extra vaGanZa!!! My RoBoT!! :D


Kero ~! Kero~! Kero~! Kerorororororo~!


come sing along with me! Hahaha one of my collection is this cute green "frog" robot.





KERORO GUNSO!!!





They alreaddy release 3 types of robot before which is

- Gundam Robot
- Gundam Jet fighter robot
- Samurai Robot



"We will rule Pokopen (Earth) . . ." - Keroro

My robot . .with my old laptop . .screw you who stole my laptop >_<

In fighting mode :D





and the latest is. . jeng jeng jeng








PIRATE ROBOT!!!



Tada~!

Collect all 5 (with his subordinate) can combine become one big pirate ship!



I dy have from no. 2 till the latest. The no. 1 can't transform to anything so lazy to buy :D


shinda88
Macdonald
KLIA




4 comments:

Mei Le said...

how come the small keroro robots are on top of the big keroro robots? are they doing power rangers transformation or they can't just stand by themselves?

shinda88 said...

Err . . . . how to explain this? . . . . ok just assume they made it like that :D

Anonymous said...

You know Alif, at Parkson KLCC, they're selling Power Rangers Overdrive at about 70% off, just thought I'd let yo know since I remember you're interested in those.

shinda88 said...

last time they sell it cheap at OU . .but now not interested dy, since the quality of the product nowadays is totally diff from the previous power ranger (in term of the robot look like :P ) . . hahaha last time i got buy one, rm300 i think . . walao eh very cool! but my father throw it coz i did bad in school and for the sake of my UPSR :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...