Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Project Trip 1.0 - Waterfall Trip!! :D

Annyeong ~!


Seeing one by one of my frenz starting / updating their blog, I also feel like I should do something to this poor little shinda88.blogspot.com. For me, I write for myself. When I get bored, I just go back to my blog and read what I had wrote before. Well can’t be helped since I just so in love with writing :D

hola~!

So enough with what-we-called-lame-introduction, I just show you the things I promised last time.


PROJECT TRIP 1.0 – WATERFALL TRIP!!!!



The location take place at Kuala Kubu Bharu, this trip is not only involved bathing skills, it also involve your jungle track skills together with camera skills. Why? see it for yourself :D


Long story short, from the entrance to waterfall, it takes you around 2 hours to reach there. But to come back from there, take you only 40minutes to 1 hour. Huh? Why like that? Hohoho won’t tell you. Feel it yourself muahahaha <-- Evil Laugh :D . You will cross 6 rivers (if sesat, ya ok if sesat like us, might end up cross 8 - 9 rivers) before reach the waterfall. To enter here doesn't need you any money, but to use the toilet at the entrance, u need to pay rm 0.50 for 1 day usage. Oh another thing. I make sandwich and cook hotdog and buy all the snacks and drinks for my frenz (ok simply want to show off~! ok shut up ~! :D )





So So So? . . . . . . . ello~!






Again, less talk (type) more picture (act to show that I’m not really free, later u guys think I x de kerja in office pulak ~!). Behold you the great adventure of us at Kuala Kubu Bharu Waterfall!!!! (*clap clap clap*)

Until now I still believe the road we take is wrong one -_-"

Ok sorry, we laugh too much coz me n Yeh singing crapping song to much too :D

and this fella I dunno, simply can't meet lense, sure shock one :D

Must make sure, ur shoes is tie and ur glass is not wet . . .see I put my stokin there? die la all fish the water polluted by me :D

OK done the first river!

The just learn how to make signal use stone :P

and again, tying my shoes . .

oopss ?!

Ok next river pulak~! Jia you!!

and we reach second signboard (we miss the first one)

and a family picture . . . (^_^)

one of the most challenging road ~!

this fella keep losing his slipper when passing the river . . .

. . . and this kacak fella help him to fetch his slipper.

and this moron keep jatuh his bread into the river . .

another challenging road~!

Mamee is the best snack for trip, no doubt about it :D

who said we can't lambo mambo in the middle of the jungle? :D

this mini cave is not in the road plan at all . .i dunno why we use this -_-" . . .

. . . but act it is not a bad place to take pic :D

and in the end we manage to meet the "holy" waterfall :D

and this lame fella give up dy, hey baru second round? wat ur many fat lemak is for if cant tahan cold? :P

it is a nice place, trust me :D

Hihihi first time I cook sandwich for my frenz :D


they all scared to climb this one . .wat la . .

very cool right my pose up there? :D

ok now I know why they dont want to climb, very hard to coming down from up there T_T

Bong pose very funny la, clown talent :D

you two banyak sit only ler -_-"

and here another picture of mine, make sure to save it on ur laptop :D

And here it ends :D bye bye ~!




. . .






So, any more trip? :D



Shinda88
Malaysia Airlines Academy
Kelana Jaya

4 comments:

Mei Le said...

the waterfall looks amazing! and you all looked muddy haha..aliff, what on earth are you wearing? fluffy ear muffs?

shinda88 said...

That one? Korean people always wear when they going to hot spring ~! . . I made it using the sport towel u gave me last time :D

Beelzenef said...

bukit tinggi!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

Wei Han said...

soo enjoyable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...