Click Me Please~!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My LiFe With ChoCoLate ~!

Annyeong ~!

and

Hola ~!


I just soo love with chocolate



My favourite bar chocolate ~! :D

Thank God coz blesses us human with knowledge to create chocolate~!


I feel very grateful working here at Malaysia Airlines. Airlines companies always send their people to the others part of the world. My workmate always bring different kind of chocolate, some of them you can't find here at Malaysia at all!


I also feel very grateful to God coz giving an idea to create aeroplane to Wright Brothers. If not we won't have any aeroplane todays. And also to Carls Benz to come out with what we called today "car". If not, sure my workmate won't bring any chocolate to the office \(^_^)/



The Great Wright Brothers :D




First car created in this world, wonder they can do drift or not with this . . hmphh


Some Korean mega superstar got mentioned this before that during stress, he eat chocolate . . . :D



Yesterday I eat a lot of Australian chocolate. So super tasty and delicious. Make me want to move there only (Korea don't worry, you still No. 2 in my heart . . . No. 1 ? Of coz our Malaysia la haiyo . . ). Before this got also got chocolate from France, India and UK.



the only left over that I managed to save for the picture, others all went to garbage dy :D oh the yellow one is damn nice!!!!!


My rumate bring chocolate cream from Sabah. My Most favourite during my days at Kota Kinabalu :)





My only and the only Hoko!!


The best cake I eat in this world is the chocolate cake made by my mom (^_^)


Some of them call me Aliff choc (coz they refer to the color of my skin).



See? That is my life with chocolate :D



shinda88
MAS
Subang

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...