Click Me Please~!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Addicted . . .

Annyeong~!



As normal human, I also have something that I really addicted to it. Thank God it is not cocaine, cigarette, alcohol, drug or Justin Bieber. The thing that I am addicted from small until now is . . .





Ice Cube . . .






Yeah I am freaking addicted to eat ice cube. In most time, I prefer ice more in my cup compared to the amount of drink given. During internship, as others try to fill the refrigerator with chocolates, chicken or purified water, I put a bag of ice cube bought from 7-11. I think 1Kg can hold me like . . . 1 week? Or less? Depends on my mood. Bad mood means I'll eat more.


Everyday I must eat few ice cubes before went to sleep



When I work later (I hope so, things not going pretty well now muahahahaa), first thing I will buy is of course refrigerator. So I can keep ice cube and food (see? I mentioned ice cube first, see how important that thing to me).




I think inside my tummy now must be very very cold, might have some penguin inside




One of my small dream is to go either north or south pole, eat the snow there (I read somewhere that they said ice and snow there is the cleanest water you can ever found in this world).



p/s: I am seriously freaking bored right now. Demmit.




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

eating ice cuber is a bad habit o.
unhealthy i guess.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...