Click Me Please~!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh My oh my~!

Annyeong~!


This post, up to u guys want to read or not. This time want to talk bout myself . . .



What what what? Hey it's my blog up to me la want to write what grrr . . . .



As most of you know, I loved to wear snow cap. Why? I no need to set my hair. I just need to simply wear it and go out. I think I stop wearing any hair dressing product since last December. Here, I very rare to go out, most of time I spent at home so I don't need to wax my hair or what. In fact I've got no wax, gel, moving rubber, moose or spray in my room anymore . . .



So now here come the problem. I was thinking last night if I were to start working (which is still I don't know when, don't ask me, go die) or go hangout with friends. I cannot possibly wear this whole time right? Later people might thought I sick or bald that I need to wrap my head every time go out . . .



So, as a free person who got a lot of time to kill, I decided to do some cam-whore to see which style I should do when I go out after this. I remember in 2007-2009 I really loved taking picture of myself. Only since 2010 I stop that because people around me having a super nice phone with cool camera that I a bit shy to take my pic with my lame phone :)





1
2
3
4
5
BALD???!!







. . . . . .




yeah you guys can say what you want. But I don't want Yoon Yeh to comment me, for him, the nice hair style for me is when I go bald my self. Go die you . . .



Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

wow.. u really made a post with ur pics.. haha
i personally like a shorter style of hair.. which is 'none of the above' pic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...