Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have nothing . . . .

Annyeong~!


Some of you . . . ok I be honest here, MOST OF YOU were asking me to update my blog. Well yeah I know I got a lot of fans, and it is my duty to give them entertainment through my blog and I'm sorry I can't update much on it. Why? Because I have nothing fun to share or to make you laugh. I also not in the mood to write any review bout drama (since I watched too many, I meant it, too many!! that I don't know which one I should choose).




I try to write about my work place . . . . but I still haven't get any job yet.



I wan to write about my first salary, where I spent it, what are the things I buy with it to rewards my-hard-working-self . . . . but I still not work yet.



I want to brag about my claim, how much I managed to suck from my company . . . but I still at home.



I want to write about my trip with my friends or any stranger that I just meet . . . but I've got no money to make that kind of trip.



I want to brag bout stuff I that I just buy with my credit card . . . but I don't have any credit card.



I want to show picture that I upload with my phone . . . but my so-called-modern-phone-that-I-buy-3-years-ago don't have that function, plus the quality sux (what can you expect from 1.3mp?)



There is so many things I want to write but in my situation now? I need to delayed it for awhile the urge to write all those things.





. . . . .






Well, the only thing I can proudly shared here is, I'm buying a new jacket. ONLINE!! Yeah first time I buy online. Some more from China . . . hohoho






Fan : Just now you mentioned no money, how the hell you can buy those jacket? You moron.





Demmit even call me moron, who is this? Tan Yoon Yeh? argghh!! Ok2. Yes correct I do mentioned that I have no money to spent. How I can afford to buy those jacket?







. . . . .







Ever heard of the term "loan-shark" ??



Yeah I kind of using "pinjaman jerung" to get me the jacket. Oh, this "jerung" is not same with the normal loan shark. Why??

1. A girl
2. She is the one introduce me the site.
3. She order and paid and will send to me.
4. I just need to pay to her once I receive my jacket.
5. There is no interest.
6. The things will arrive in another few weeks, so I've got enough time to do "Sorry Sorry" dance in front of my papa to beg for money. If not working, I just need to kneel down and cry to my mama to pay the jacket.


I see no risk to get loan from this girl. So to this Ms. XXXXX, I just wanted to say thank you and god bless :)





p/s 1: Help me to click my advertisement link, my payment last month very super less eh, x kesian me ke? T__T

p/s 2 : To Arunth, demmit video call me while you're in office, If I'm naked then your whole office will see me eh? At least let me get my body build properly first okie? muahahaha




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

wendy said...

"5. There is no interest."

r u sure? hahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...