Click Me Please~!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Night with a new baby ~!

Annyeong~!



Straight to the point~!! My new jacket ARRIVED already!!!!!



Behold~! My 19th jacket~!!!!



This is first time I bought things online. Thanks to Ms. Wendy who helped me to buy and pay first and post to me (which is she paid for the post) and . . . walao, seems like I didn't pay her at all. Hohoho? Wendy, why so nice to me? Is this my birthday gift? Muahahahaha ok cut the crap.



So, every time I buy a new jacket, I will spend whole night wearing it and testing it and wear it and test it and wear it and yada yada yada just to make friend with the jacket and to feel comfortable with it :D

So, yeah of course it's include photo session as well, o yeah



I remember last time Eileen got buy things online too, and according to her, product not same with the in the catalog, but for me, thank God it is totally the same!

This jacket, when I put the hoot, something look not right, feel like little red, oh no, I mean little black riding hoot . . . ok thats is a one heck, oh man






So So So So So?






Advantage buy online : Cheaper~!! I mean it, way cheaper than buying at shop. Plus, more choices!! And sounds cool (hey where you buy this? online? walao cool)

Disadvantage : Can't try, take time to arrive, might be not same as what you expected. I thought getting size M might be a little bit bigger since usually I bought S size. But who knows? This jacket fit me well. Just, the arm part, little bit tight. Well, I can't really blame the production part since I know I exercise a lot and put on some muscle already, hehehehehe . . . .



Totally in love with this jacket, but the funny is, I don't know when can I wear it since I don't hangout when I'm at home lol~!





. . . . . . .




Can't wait for next two weeks before my another jacket will arrive. Putting a super high expectation on that! :D




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

wowow... finally get a glimpse on your workout result. haha. show more nex time. :P

Anonymous said...

BUNCIT!! BELLY!! MUFFIN TOP!! :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...