Click Me Please~!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Future Planning . . . .

Annyeong~~!!


Last night, I was having a serious chat with my dear friend Wendy Yii. Yeah, it is very very serious that both of us don't feel want to chat with each others today (Ok, now I grab your attention already right? haha). As some of you . . . ok fine, most of you know, both of us still unemployed. So we're both thinking on what step should we do to get employed. After brainstorming for few minutes, we came with a solution which is to . . .









Build our own company and employed our self . . .










Erm, that's what we decided. So, the company that is established by two unemployed graduate will be look pretty much like this . . .









Since Wendy is richer than me, she will be our company CEO . . .

Actually, Wendy' s life at home is something similar like this





I'm a no. 2 important person in company, so I will become a company CFO . . .

My working life devoted to make Wendy rich . . .







It is hard to build a business with a power of two people, so we decided to hire some of professional to help with the company progress . . . .








We will put Tan Yoon Yeh as a head of programmer since he already done his training at F-s3cure . . .

Well, actually this is what he did everyday at office :P





For Arunath (I heard rumors he started to eat chicken again? not sure, it is a rumors), I will put him as a . . . . hmphh . . ok put him at receptionist since he got a kind of warm welcome aura in his face . . .


Wendy is against me for putting him here because she said the customer might be shock and run, which is I don't know why, contact Wendy for further info :P





Our best intelligence we ever had, Eileen will be put as a library teacher . . .

I don't think got place in this world other than library that can make her really happy :)






Actually we wanted to put Mei Fang as a manager or at high level position, but since she got a problem with her aggressive attitude (sometimes use violence like scratching people, later die la her subordinate), so we decided to put her as a promoter since she got a loud voice . . .

I think she suite here hohoho





We got Wei Han with us, as a class monitor (coz he look kind of nerd a bit).

I bet you all starting to get curios bout this company right? haha






Wendy and I were having a bit headache in term of putting Cally in the company. After reviewing her style that keep complain and always sad, we decided to put her in the kitchen, so whenever she sad or tension, she can grab food and eat (eating is the best way to release tension) =)

We're hope that she will enjoy a lot and happy always~!




A cool company must have internship students to show that their company is chosen as a place to gain experience, so I put Molly as an intern student so she can learn a lot in company and do various challenging tasks to build herself and prepare to working life later . . .

One of the challenging task that can build her spirit and train her focus in working life







As you know, CFO work is very hard because deal with finance, so I need one secretary to assist my daily task. So I get one secretary named Christine to help me . .

Why her name Christine? Dun ask me, dun wan to tell hehehehe . .










So, got CEO, CFO, head of programmer, receptionist, promoter, chef, librarian, class monitor, trainee and secretary, your guys must be wondering what kind of company that we setup right?








. . . . . .







Actually Wendy and I don't even know what company is this and what kind of business we conduct as both of us more excited to setup the management side. In fact, we don't even know what name to give to this company~!!!



So, stay tune with us to know the future of this company and what it will become :D






p/s: As usual, help me to click my advertisement link, I need to collect money to pay my "loan shark"




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

5 comments:

wendy said...

LOL~ well done CFO~ u will get double bonus tis year =D oh, but u forgot bout our auditors :P

Wei Han said...

LOL. i was actually shocked, when i saw my name there. lol. and what?? nerdy? gosh.

Unknown said...

WEndy how come u betray taiko company...=.=!! and nice blog aliff made me laugh lols..=D

Khael said...

Dude, ko lukis2 ni pakai apa? Paint?!?! Hehe.

gobn888 said...

dont have me oso...but ur drawing skills are getting better n better! bravo!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...