Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How to survive this 5 days . . .

Annyeong



I just came back from sending my mom to airport. She's having a trip with her friends. Nice to see her getting some time just for herself to enjoy with her friends without thinking what to cook for me today. She's going to Labuan and Kota Kinabalu and will come back this Sunday.



Tomorrow morning, I will fetch my brother who is back from Johor. It has been almost 8 months since I last meet him. Yeah, after he got into university, I very rare to meet or talk to him. What to do? Maybe we're both think that's cool? Whatever it is, just feel a little bit pity to him since he's coming back but cannot meet mom. Who ask you to not schedule your plan nicely your moron muahahaha . .



So so so? Since mom is not here. As a first son, who is very busy to do a lot of things, managed a lot of things, meeting a lot of people, where 24 hours is not enough for him will be . . . . .













. . . . . . .










Change to









. . . . . .




















Oh man . . . . oh man . . . .






p/s: Nowadays got lot of them asked me to join play Facebook game called "Draw My Thing". Well, it is a fun game. It just, the name, for me, is a little bit . . . I don't know. Sounds not right. "Draw My Thing . . . " . . . . "Draw My THING . . . " . . . "Draw MY thing . . . " . . Hmpphh. Maybe I'm the one who think too much.




Shinda88
Home (yerp I'm still here)
Kota Bharu

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

LOL.
nice drawings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...