Click Me Please~!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

It is same afterall . . .

Annyeong


Just now, after fetched my lil bro from school, on the way back home, I saw this one nice super cool car while driving. It is a Mercedes SLK 200 i think. Very cool, a car for 2 passengers. The plat number also not bad because the number is 111. I bet the owner spent a lot for this car. The color, the style, elegance, everything is damn perfect. Well, what can you expect? It is Mercedes babeh o yeah~! After wondering for few minutes (while waiting for car to move), I realized that . . .





. . . . . . .




Despite it expensive cost, that car is still same like mine, stuck in the traffic jam under the heavy rain, hehehehe . . . .






. . . . .





Act the reason I make my post this time is to show off that my pic is in the latest issue of UTP Alumni magazine (to be honest till now this is only the second magazine :P). I know got lot of people said the magazine is a bit bored to read but I don't really care as long my pic is inside :D


I'm not really sure what actually my contribution to this magazine :D







p/s: Pet dun wan call me this week. I'm sad :( internet at home got probz few times this week. I'm more sad :(




Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...