Click Me Please~!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I really should stop . . . this . . . drug . . .arghh~!!

Annyeong


Well, I've tried my best to stop this. But yeah, desire to . . . get that, arghh!! DEMMIT WTH I BOUGHT ANOTHER JACKET?!!!!

My feeling after I realized I just bought one two weeks ago . . . Ok sorry the picture look more like I'm in the toilet . .






Well, things happened right? It's not like I can go to China to return this? Since I already paid, might as well try to enjoy it. Hehehehe . . .








So, tadaa~! Might be the last jacket I bought . . . . . .








. . . . .







For this year I mean hohohoho I won't stop buy jacket of course.







You can wear it in three styles.

1. Completely unbutton


2. Button half (sorry picture blur, need to edit a bit, and became, weirder. pfft)


3. Complete button. Act, I was thinking, WHEN the hell I can wear this. Oh my . . .




Funny things bout this jacket, it is same as previous one, I mean the material and all. The different is only the design. So practically I bought two jackets with diff design. Another one is, this jacket is longer than previous one, but the price is half from the previous one -_-". Yeah I'm quite speechless too. Previous one is RM120, but this one is RM60. Very, very weird. I don't know how they make calculation, the more fabric it need, the cheaper it is? Ok, whatever. Who care as long I paid less muahahaha . . .






. . . . . .





So . . . Don't call me out or what, now I super totally broke, no more money in bank already muahahahahaha. Btw, don't ask me why I buy this, why it look almost same as previous one and why it is black. I, really not in the mood to answer this. But last question I can answer now, my so called choc skin not simply matched with any colors. So mostly my jacket shirt jeans all either dark color or just white color. O . . . . . . yeah . . . . haha . . . ha . . ha . . . . . . . . ha . . . . . T___T





p.s: Petronas still not hiring me. Am I not cool enough to join them? I'm sad :(


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

2 comments:

Wei Han said...

wow. nice jacket~
but u really gonna stop this addiction

wendy said...

*Like* tis post :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...