Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh my friend, saranghe chingu ye~!

Annyeong~!


Today, engineering friend uploaded a video bout graduation, friendship in UTP for the past 5 years. I haven't seen the video yet, coz I'm quite sure my face won't be inside since I'm not too close with engineering students (the one that "willing" to layan me everytime is my dear Ms. Cally, but with conditions that she's not emo and her Gtalk in green color).


Honestly, I don't know how come this picture appear in my harddisc. I'm not a stalker . .



And then, I talk with Wendy bout it. I told her that I also have a same thought to create that kind of video last semester, but due to some condition and reason, I cancel the plan. After that, I think, if I create the video, which friends should I include in the video? All of them? Some of them only? Or maybe my coursemate only? Ok the story here why I'm having this kind of issue??



Because I got a lottttt of friends!! :D I can say that myself is one of the luckiest in university because God bless me with a lot of friends. In fact, I can partition those friends into a gang and give name to them (ok somehow this sounds weird lol).


So for this post, I would like to introduce and shared a picture of my gangs in UTP. I got lot of gangs but for this post, I will focus on my Big Three Gangs (Ok now sounds like mafia gang already waseh~!!).





My Sabahan Gang

This gang formed by 4 of us during our time in Educamp Kuching 06. This is my first gang in UTP :D

One thing I like bout them is, they all related to me somehow, as you can see above.

We all very close that we shared jacket with each others (ok sounds gay, and that jacket all came from me grrr . . )

Our first UTP trip to Gua Tempurung somewhere in 2007






My Spartan Gang

The reason we formed this gang and name it Spartan is because got 13 morons who got a lot of money but don't know where to spend it, wasted it by watching a movie titled "Meet The Spartans".

Our last official dinner before graduate

During Fesco 2007 I think? Not too sure :P

During ICT/BIS foundation dinner in 2007. Honestly? I don't really like this dinner, no heart feeling :P


First time handling timetable (during foundation time table given by UTP)


Our first trip to Lata Kijang







My ICT/BIS Gang

This gang, not formed by me. I joined them. Since they all are smart people, I thought by joining them might help me raised my CGPA. Walao, who knows? They really help me a lot in study! Either by teaching me or crapping to me or simply let me copy their work, somehow my pointer raise. That time I'm not really close with Chinese and Indian in UTP (I'm not racist okie? It just God haven't fate me to be friend with them yet) so I used that chance to make friends with them. And yeah, I enjoyed a lotttttt being their friend :D

By putting caption here, does it look like some Sitcom? :P

Somewhere in 2007

My first trip with them~! Is it? Cameron Highland 2007

The time when we were still excited with Arunth Sony Ericson . . .

My BIS people

My movie gang~!

Bintulu people meet Ipoh guy

Last night hangout together before graduate

There is a time when I know more programming than them and becoming their teacher

. . . feel want to belasah him, dunno why -_-







. . . . . . . .



Miss my friends all. Now emo dy. Arghhh~!!


Shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

2 comments:

wendy said...

Like Like Like!!!

Wei Han said...

i cant believe i have one pic in it.. I didnt know u gt tat pic! lol.
nice posts, the in-photo caption is just entertaining.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...