Click Me Please~!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blogging marathon?!!

Annyeong~!


I was thinking, to have a blog marathon for . . . i dunno? As long as I can make it? Since now got smart phone dy (duh . . ok fine i got one now so what? muahahaha), tot want to update one post per day?



"Ok I know no one read pun, nevermind I just write lor . . . " bullshit i write when I feel I want to write muahahahahahahaha



So lets see tomorrow will have a post or not hahhaahha!


Maybe I'll update my daily office life here? How I arrange my pencils or with who I chat on communicator? Or bout girls in my office? Got one quite really fit with style I like eh . . . hehehehe . . . . OK its not like she know me pun. Case close!


erghh Ok now my word all mixed up already, maybe due to the peer pressure. Yes people! Peer pressure is one damn scary thing, like before I don't really care to go back late for raya holiday, now coz of peer pressure, I feel that I need to go back as fast as I can (even tho nothing for me to do at kampung oso . . wat la).


Tomorrow want to go shopping, God, give me strength to make me use my hand to withdraw money from my account and go shopping. Amin . . .


Shinda88
Home
Miri

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...