Click Me Please~!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh overseas . . . u know how much I want to be with you

Annyeong~!


Today, I chat with 2 unexpected friends. Well, it's not like we're not close or what, it just long time didn't chat with them.


One is a senior of mine, who very lucky to be blessed by god that now worked at Khaortum (is it correct the spell? Well, I know he will check this later and correct me :P), Sudan. He worked there for few months already. Just work for 2 years already got chance to work overseas, he sure one damn talented guy :D


The other one is my junior. He just came back from his internship, which took place at Oxford University, UK.


YES PEOPLE! OXFORD!!!
So cool him.


Chatting with both of them, I realized how small am I in this world. I always thought by saving money, I can go out from Malaysia. But, the important thing that I don't have now is the courage to go on overseas trip. I always need someone to start plan first. Friend to accompanied me. If go with family, might need longer time because need to save a huge portion of money (its not like I can bring 1 family member right? Bring 1 means bring all la haha).


. . . . .


By next year, money is not issue already! I just hope I will have a courage, time and friend (wife maybe ?) to go on my first oversea trip!!! :D


p/s: Act I just want to go somewhere that I can take picture with winter coat. that's all :D


Shinda88
Home
Miri



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...