Click Me Please~!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Cool Car Plat Number~!!

Annyeong~!!


While driving today after sent my friend and his family to airport (yes, I'm still here at Miri, tomorrow only I'll go back to Semenanjung), I realized that my car plat number is seriously damn cool. Why?


I had this problem when hangout with my friends before. On the way, suddenly my friend said to me "eh, that one is your housemate car is it? see the plat numbers". Sorry dude, it's hard for me to memorized others plat numbers. Plus my housemate bought his car at Miri, so his plat number start from QM* **** i dunno wat, i just know most of car here start with Q. Even my so-called-good-friend Abang also I cannot remembered his car numbers. I just know it is QKY and yada yada yada fill up any 4 numbers you want. Hahahaha


So, the point is, why my car plat number is damn cool??? If I'm having a problem to remember it, don't others like that too? If 90% of cars here start the plat number with Q, then how come my one is the coolest????




. . . .



My plat number is DBL **** . . . hehehehe and so far I haven't seen any plat numbers from Kelantan yet in Miri wkakakakakakaak


p/s: Total crap this time, write for the sake of my blog marathon hahaha


Shinda88
Home
Miri

1 comment:

Wei Han said...

DBL
Dewan Bandaraya.. L?
lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...