Click Me Please~!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shopping till your crying~!!

Annyeong~!

Today I go shopping. Alone. Yeah it sounds a lil bit sad but actually I really really really like to go shopping alone. Why? Coz I don't need to care bout others, I enter any shop I want and spend as long as I want in any outlet that I prefer.




Sounds happy right my life? Should I make a big smile????





. . . .






It cost me rm300++ today . . . . demmit . . . . now I'm sad :(




p/s: I still happy just now coz meet lot of pretty girls (it is weekend afterall) but sad for them coz their bf is all ugly . . . . yeah I said ugly so what? My eye said ur guys all ugly (maybe coz I'm in the same group so I can detect my kind?) but ur gf all damn hot muahahahahahah



Shinda88
Home
Miri

4 comments:

Charles T said...

takpa.. gaji starting 4 kan? :P

shinda88 said...

Haha apalah gajiku jika nk dibandingkan dgn gajimu . . . keje kt sudan tuh dpt lagi byk kan? :P but too bad no place for u there to spent it hahahahha

Charles T said...

e-v-i-l~!! lol

shinda88 said...

just wondering, ur now working there? or attachment for awhile only?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...