Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

100 Monkeys

Annyeong~!


During my SAP class, got this one nice story shared by our lecturer Mr. Kiang, about social change. The title of the story called 100th Monkey. It is a Japanese story, well actually it is a research conducted by them. Ok I know you all blur, just let me summarize it for you all.


In one island, we name it Island A lah, easy, ok, got this group of monkey, like to eat raw potatoes. Scientist provide this monkey with potatoes that dropped in the sand. The monkey like to eat it raw, but they don't like the dirt that stick on the potatoes. Well, one of the monkey found out the way to clean the dirt, which is by washing the potatoes. Then she thought all the monkeys on the island. Practically all the monkey on that island knows already how to clean the potatoes after that.


But then, one thing that scientist couldn't explained is, the other monkeys from other islands started to know how to clean dirt on potatoes. I mean, after the monkey at Island A knows how to wash potatoes, then only the other monkeys figure out how to clean the dirt, which is by washing it. The scientist until today still can't figure out how the monkeys inform each others even tho they all separated by the sea. It's not like they can swim thru the ocean just to teach their friends on the other islands right? Well, that is the mysterious of animal, sweet right? :)


After listened to the story, I find it very interesting and started my own research on it. After few days, I figure it out how they all can contact with each others, I mean, my theory figure it out how they can teach and spread the method even tho they are living on different places. Wow, did I really that smart can figure all this???? Maybe without even realized my brain level already reached it highest level?? Well, below is my theory about it and hope this can help those researches that still being conducted.



1. Facebook Status



Once one monkey from Island A put it on his/her facebook, I bet within few hours whole monkey in this world knows how to clean their potatoes.


2. Twitter


Do I need to explain the power of Twitter? Hahaha now even hot news came first on twitter then only on news and magazine.


3. Facebook picture


See? They even show how to clean it on picture, even how stupid monkey is, they should know how to wash it right?


4. Youtube


If they can put picture, why not video? Hohoho







. . . .


Watever it is, to those monkeys, your guys the coolest~! O yeah! Those interested to read the real story, can go to this link. The story might be bit different from what I heard in class, so, yeah who asked you guys not to join the class? Muhahahahaha~!


100th Monkey




p/s: I just bored, panic, and worried, and yada yada yada so just crapping a bit to cheer my self. The story is real but the theory is just an assumption with no scientific data to support it and yet it CAN'T be used for any academic purposes, or ANY purposes at all. No intention to become super lame or to hurt anyone :D



Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...