Click Me Please~!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Taio Cruz~! Rockstarr

Annyeong~!


Actually I wanted to go sleep already. But suddenly I feel want to do some review about this guy, Taio Cruz.


Hahaha most of you know him right? Come one, let me sing some of his song . .


I'm only gonna break break break break break you heart . .



or the other one



I put my hands up in the air sometime, saying AYO~! Gotta let go . .




Yeah~!! You're right! He is the singer of the hits song Break Your Heart and Dynamite!! I really love both song, especially Dynamite, never failed to sing this song everytime I went to karaoke.



Few days ago, I encounter another single from him called Higher. Well, he got this song before, but this time he sing it with Kylie Minogue. I'm not sure is it a new song or I'm the one late to listen to this, but seriously once I heard the song, I straight put it as my top list song! Even above Dynamite lol :P



Well, after I download . . . . err . . . ok it doesn't sounds right there. After I "watch" the video clip from Youtube, I have decided to listen to all his song. After do some wiki about him, then only I know that this is his second album called Rockstarr.


After listened to all his song, I then realized that this guy is really good, what I mean is, really damn good!! It is very hard for me to listen and accept all songs in one album (only Big Bang or Shinhwa can make me listen to their whole album) but for this Rockstarr album, I loved almost all the songs inside it! Of course Higher, Dynamite and Break Your Heart (I love the featuring Ludacris version) is my top choice, but other song like No Other One, Forever Love, Take A Dirty Picture, I'll Never Love Again and Keep Going is a must listen! I think the main reason I love this album is because almost all the songs contain the elements of trance and electronica sounds that make the songs sounds catchy and funky. The beat of the songs is not too hard and too loud, means I can listen to his songs before I went to sleep (Obviously G6 by Far East Movement is not a suitable lullaby for me :P ).


One thing I like about him is his voice and the way he sing, definitely unique. You know what I'm saying right? Something like when you listen then you will know "Ahh, this must be Taio Cruz". Through Youtube, I managed to watch his live performance and know what? Tell you, he will never fail you. His live performance is superb! And he really can sing! I love his singing live!! Cheer to you Mr. Taio wohoo~!!


Here I attached the MV of his latest single Higher featuring Kylie Minogue :






I definitely need to get one BMW for myself . .


p/s : Hehehe advertisement, click ya? :P Oh one thing, I only left one week more to stay in UTP. Feel bit sad liao T_T


Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...