Click Me Please~!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Man Of The Day

Annyeong~


Today, I went to my friend brother wedding. Well, after having a class for 6 consequence days, it is not bad to get out from UTP and join the community.


Well, long story short, one of our friend, Duke "The Big" Zainal, joined the party by coming from his house at Ipoh. Well, since he is not joining the class, and no one at home play with him, might be good for him to join us, even tho we are not really want to :P


So, after the event, we decided to go somewhere before heading back to UTP. Well, Duke, as a loser of the day, tried to hang around with us, by asking to go somewhere to drink with him. We, as a cool group, don't want to go with him. Why? Coz we don't really have money to just sit and drink some expensive water from some weird coffee shop and it is just a culture to ignore Duke request hehehe . . . ok I'm joking dude, no hard feeling k? :D


So, I came out with an idea to ditch this guy. Well, during the "kenduri", I have spotted this one girl. Well, not too hot, but not too bad too. Compared to the others, she's kind of . . . wow! If you know what I mean. I tried to take her picture (Ok, that sounds pervert already), but didn't managed to get it. So, I challenged Duke to go ask her and take picture with her. Hohoho obviously Duke don't know her, nor do me. So I said "U get the picture, we will join you. If not, then you can go back home while we all . . . just go somewhere without you muhahaha~!"


Well, as a title showed above. Duke, he is a man of the day. He went to that girl, have a little conversation and end up taking a picture with her! Dem u Duke! It was supposed to be me in the picture with her! Arghh! Arghh!! Meoow!!! Wachaaa!! Weng Chun~!!!!!


So, a good man keep his promise. We all hangout together with Duke at IP and play bowling. Not only the picture things, he also even beat me in bowling . . . TWICE!! What a lucky arsho . . . oh no, I mean, what a lucky guy Duke. Give him a clap *pap* *pap* *pap* o yeah ~!


Last word from me, Duke, your the man of the day . . . . and a little bit pervert to, well, just to go to that girl, out of the blue asking to take picture together. But, BUT!! Don't worry my friend. Paeng also a pervert as during the class, out of the blue he asking this one girl her name and after that, again out of the blue he asking this girl her handphone . . . not a number, but a handphone itself, without any valid reason :)



Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...