Click Me Please~!

Friday, December 24, 2010

My friend . . . P

Annyeong~!


Today, I want to share a little story bout my friend, P. Well, he is a guy (if "he" definitely a guy right?). This guy, among my friends, we all know that he a little bit silly. But, few days ago, I just realized that he is the most silly among my friends.


Few days ago, I borrow his pen. I took the cap and broke it into two pieces. You know, during high school, we play that kind of game? Erghhh so slow la you all, ok just see this pics.


Ok now you know right? Don't ask me why I do that. Its for fun. I know it is a bad thing to do to your friend (Some more I borrow his pen), but its just the way things work among me and my friends :P


Then, the next day, he tried to revenge me. The story is like this, I was holding a pen that time. Suddenly he said . .


P : AO, wait for awhile, can I take a look at that pen?
Me : Yeah, sure

*I show that pen to him, and suddenly he grab the pen cap*

P : Hahaha~!!! Now I will do this!! (In the position try to break the cap).
Me : Dude, I took the pen from your bag
P : Hahahaha try to fool me??

*He raise his hand, try to break the cap*

P : Eh wait, I should do in correct position.

*He raise up his leg, smash the cap to his knee*

P : Hahaha now you feel what I felt yesterday. (with his face hoping I will be sad)
Me : Dude, I . . . really took that pen from your bag.
P : Ceh, stop try to . . . eh wait a minute . .

*Checking the pen*

P : Eeh? It look familiar . .

*Checking the price tag*

P : Eh?!! It totally look the same! Eh this is MY PEN!! Demmit you AO!!

*Now he live with two pens that have a broken cap, happily ever after*



Actually, if he just said "what the it is my pen?! Dem you", I might just call him stupid for a few minutes, but when he said "Eh? It look familiar" and some more checked the pen, me and Abang (another witness) just speechless for few seconds, and both of us can't stop laughing after that. As a result, he got teased by us for the rest of the day. Not only the pen case, after that, for the whole day he kept doing all silly things, just for that day he did more silly things than what he normally do that makes me think how this guy live his life? But still, it is fun to hang around him :P


Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...