Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Arghh WTH I'm talking about!!

Annyeong~!


I got few friends. During study, they never set eye on this particular girls. Never even talk much with each others.


But then, after graduated, spotted try to court her, and some even hangout together like knowing each others for so long . .


Dem you tot this is upper east side? Dem dem dem at university you dun wan to create scandal, now outside you dare dy? Then I can only gossip through facebook only, cannot even tease you guys dating infront of me grrr . . . last time I go dating always got caught and teased by your guys, now I cannot do the same coz you all stay far from me arghhh~!!!


Ok act I also dunno what the heck I'm talking about right now. Just feel want to say dem dem dem to my friends without any valid reason. O yeah ~!


And to Abang Azri, you sux coz you hide my perencah maggie yesterday. Dem you grrr

And also to Nawi coz you tot ur cool after you finished your slide grrr . .



emo night . . grrr . .


Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5 <-- Stay for illegal now argh
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...