Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twitter . . shinda88 play Twitter now?!

Annyeong~!


This few days, I saw my classmate Mimiko play Twitter in lab. Our lesson start from 9am - 4pm and she can Twitter non-stop from 9am - 4pm. Ok I know what you think, I'm not a damn pervert to keep stalking at her grrr, it just happened that I sit behind her in lab okay? If I really want to stalk girl in lab, I would rather stalk . . . Ok we shud stop here haha~!


Well, just now, my friend VanMukhtar try to show me something, but it is on Twitter. I feel like, I behind the trend. Arghh!! I straight activate my twitter and add all friends that I know playing twitter. And same thing goest with my rumate, he also activate his Twitter together with me, dem you gay fella grrr . .









So So So?








Follow me on Twitter,
shinda88





hehehehe . . .



but still, Mimiko this is all your fault, if I didn't saw you play twitter with so much passion, I won't even care bout this thing hahaha~!


Shinda88
V5e 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...