Click Me Please~!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another evolution . . .

Annyeong~!


Grr. . . spending the whole night try to put a few codes into my blog. Arghh!!


Ok I know I am super noob with this, sorry I wasn't born together with a computer . . . but still . .


I managed to edit my blog!!!! Now got advertisement, got popular post, got facebook badge!!!



wohoo!!!!!




ok, straight to the point, help me to click the advertisement link whenever your guys visit this blog . . . . pretty please???!


Well, as you know, I need to wait for another 6 months to get job, so, practically, I am jobless! So I need to make some money in the mean time, if not, then how the hell I can buy my comic books?!! Nak bagi makan anak bini???? Pump car oil?!!!!! Pay for my favorite Kit Kat?!!!!!!!


T__T . . . help me ya?




p/s: Oh, if you guys got any project, need help in building website, or edit picture/poster, hehehe feel free to contact me, price can be negotiated :P


Shinda88
v5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...