Click Me Please~!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye bye msg to my friend, as a UTP student~!

Annyeong~!

I mentioned before, my last word bout my friends on the last day I at UTP. So . .walao~! Today is my last day at UTP.


1.1.2011


Such a nice date right? Hahaha . .


Ok la, this is my last word as a student. After this, I officially un-employed (so help me click my advertisement link grrr). This will be a very long post. So, here it goes :


Spartan Gang

Azmi : Dude, your unbelievable rumate, to think you can stand me for this few years. I dunno want to say what coz people said when your very nice and good, it is very hard to comment you. Just so you know, I'm glad having you as my roomate :D

Abang Azri : Ok dude, I know you from Educamp, and I hate you. And now? Oh yeah I still hate you muahahahaha OK thats is a normal joke between us. Watever it is, we're godfather rules babeh :P

Van Mukhtar : You are my first ICT friend in UTP. You sux, and you know it, but still, it is one of your charm. Ok, I'm not gay, but just want to say that really glad knowing you first ~! Wohoo~! Eh no, now yours is Bohoo~!

Khalib : My man, the one that bring all of us together (and no. 1 kaki emo). We known each others from foundation. You changed a lot, u know that? wkakaka Thx a lot for ur help, tease and watever things he have and share and spent together. You are one of the inspiration for me to improve . . becoz u keep kutuk me non stop dem you hahaha ~!

Paeng : Ok, last time, ur weird, then, ur sux, and now, ur super sux. But since you already reached our godfather level, so your a fun guy to hang around. Thx a lot for ur help especially on the last day in utp T__T . . . dun worry, we will have a fun time at KK soon hahaha~!

Wan Jen : Dude, your jendul. Thats it, end of story. Hahaha Even tho ur failed to reach my level, but with two of us, no programming problem couldn't be solve. O yeah~!

Khael : Man, to bad we're getting closer quite late. But yeah, there is always Plan B right? Halelu . . oh no . . Bingo. Hahahaha Get ready to have fun at KK soon~!

Duke : My man, infact, my big man whahahaha~! Dude, you know what? You are the first person to call me AO. And thx to that, now it officially become my nick name. Thx a lot man :D

Nawi : Nawi nawi nawi . . . Im expecting your tempe business to be success soon. And one thing, dem you coz lie to me for almost one year for your stupid scar grrr . . hahaha

Apiz : I long time suspect that you actually gay right?? Come one, just admit it, now 2011 already hahaha we're both high level people, so don't take it to your heart okie? :P

Aizi : Dude, do I need to tell you what I think? We known each others from primary 5 okie?! How long is that? It's 12 years babeh~! Wohoo!! Lets make it longer than that haha~!

Bali : Bali, your my hero. Even tho I'm not agreed, but your scandal this year really make me think you're like a superstar muahahaha

Prince : Prince!! Please, be a man. I mean, more manly okie?!! Hahaha one of the earliest person to say hi to me during MAS. You're a nice guy and sorry for all the kutuk2 things towards you, you know thats all was a joking right? hehehe




My ICT Gang

Ah Yeh : You are our leader, and always our leader. Thx for leading me to become high level and you dun dare not to reply any sms from me, I'll kick your ass grr . .

Arunth : Yeah, my macha~! I don't need to say much to you. You know what I think right? Hehehe thats my macha o yeah~! You are very nice and holy before, but now you're rox! Wohoo~!

Mei Le : How Mei Mei ~!! Without you, my UTP life for sure is NOTHING and HOPELESS!! I am what I am today is all because of you and know that no one can replace you ahaks~!!

Wendy : Oh my mei mei, I miss you already T__T . . . Wait for me to earn money and I'll go Bintulu to find you~!

Xiao Min : Hum Min Min, if got nice plan, lets go KL from Kelantan together ahaks~! I'm really glad to have you around :D

Voon : Leng lui~!! . . . You are me, and I am you. Ok ler, I just want to tell that you satu kepala with me hahaha~! Lets hangout together soon!

Eileen : This girl, I for once really tot she got special room at IRC for her to sleep hahaha~! Thx a lot for your help in my study. And, get married soon eh, I for sure will go to ur wedding muahahaha~!

Sumathi : Amma appa~! I tell you, for me, your still my champion in melatah. No one can lawan you. Way to go Su!! :D

Syadia : Syadia my heart~! Cewah! Hahaha I really hope can go Japan with you someday. Sigh. Ok nevermind! Start to collect money! :D

Weng Ban : Mr. Dalai, hope . . you will be blessing everyday lol



My BIS Gang


Bong@SexyMama : You are the one and the only one sexy mama in my life! Wohoo~!

Mei Fang : Fangie, lets work hard towards our dream to become a high class househusband and housewife~! I'll bring tea and you bring cookies everytime we meet for our evening tea time okie? :P

Jason : Dude, I just want to say, I hate you coz you at Korea now, sekian :P

Jia Haur : If you tell me you also like FO, I long time already chat with you about it haha . .

Lili : If Gossip Girl got movie version, we must watch together!! :D

Jane : Too bad this sem I can't spent much time with you. But still, you're one of the funniest girl I've meet in UTP.


My Sabahan Friend


Alip CK : Hey my soulmate~! Ok thats gay. Dude, you are one my best friend, and always be. Sorry I never really listen to your word, but dude, your no. 1 funniest guy in Utp for me hahaha~!

Azlan : We known each others from secondary 2, and we both always talk bout want to enter UTP from that time. Now, both of us are UTP students. Doesn't fate is super nice for us? Hahaha :D

Edgar : My man~! No. 1 in July 06 batch! I'm really proud and honer to know and be friend with you! Next time mari kita hangout sampai malam bha hahaha~!



My Engineering Friend


Cally : Arthur wont see this right? Ok, Cally I love you~!!! . . . Ok I think I said this sentence for almost 2 years already and now it sounds damn lame Muahahaha. She is one my best/close/kamcing chat buddy, too bad in real life we're not talk that much, why aa? Maybe coz you're to sexy kut :P

Chang Hua : Oh my best friend, I really do hope can hangout with you before I leave. It is just fun with you!! Thx Thx Thx a lot for all things you help me, from personal, hangout, karaoke, club, event, wateverla hahaha~! Nvrmnd, I'll work hard so we can have our fun time soon at KL!! :D

Evelyn Chan : Chan chan~! . . . You, meet Azmi before you leave, but not me T__T I'm sad liao~! hahaha . .

Yoke Mun : One of the most person I respect a lot in UTP. Ah Mun, just want to know, you're very cool, very mery tery kery super cool~!!!

Hasrul : Yeah, my man. You're one of the person that look high on me and always getting my advice. Sorry dude, 3/4 of them all is crap :P

Atikah : Baby~! I really want to teman you while you at Africa. But, its too far T_T

Chin Leong : Man, I really need to see you soon, got lot of money matter we need to discuss lol :P

Afzhal : Dude, your word, from Educamp, saying that "we're all star here" really cool you know? hahaha


My Junior

Molly : She's my reincarnation. Hahahaha~! My best best best junior~! Ok sometimes I really feel want to kick her but still, she is my best best best best best (ok just times it with million) junior~! Practice bowling a lot before our next match k? :P

Wei Han : Sorry Ah Han, after this you cannot call me head head already. I'm no more your head hahaha. Study hard and keep kicking 4 flat okie? :D

Johny : Johny, first time I meet you, I feel like you just like to play2 only. But now only I know how cool you are. Thx a lot coz giving me opportunity to work with you, and also keep pm me, hahahaha not many people want to chat with me ler :P

Wong Ning : I just want to say, you're very cute, and always look cute . . . mean, even tho you like trying to show you're very strong, I see you only like a cute little kitten muahahahah go get some height liao :P

Eddy : You are too tall liao!! Arghhh It is very nice of you to look at me as your senior. Sorry can't be much help haha . .

Jonathan : Hehehe . . when is our next session to go look and review on girls? :P






So, anyone left out? hahaha sorry if I miss out somebody, tell me ya? I'll update this post on time to time :P

Shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

9 comments:

Honest girl said...

ha!me first comment~
nice wat u write about ppl here
if wan 2 know wat i write about u,
visit my blog....
in 2013!!hahaha!i know u wan kick me liao....

Khael said...

Bingo!
I will see you soon, homie!
You take care ;)

wendy said...

Faster come bintulu~ u pay for flight only, the others all i cover, promise!!!

goch said...

Faster come KL~ u pay for flight only, the others all you cover, promise!!!

Hahaha! Not as rich as Wendy..but still can treat u lunch or movie! :P Come come come KL

~CaLLy~ said...

hahahah! i love chang hua's comment lo! LOLX ...

come come utp.....u pay for flight! the others utp cover, promise! hahahhahhahh

Ning W. : Zoey said...

Cant believe you will include me in the list. So touched! -Sob sob- XD
Dont worry, I will definitely be taller when you come back for convo next time. Hoho =P
Thank you and Happy Graduation!

shinda88 said...

Molly : I'll wait for ur post bout me . . if no then kick ur ass o yeah~!

Khael : O yeah dude, lets find some hot chick oso at KK wuahahahaha

Wendy : Wait aa, let me go sell my body first wohoo~!

Chang Hua : If i work first, lunch and movie will be on me muahahaha

Cally : I'm no longer student babeh, utp cant cover me. Plus, go UTP with flight??! -_-" U always blur ler . .

Wong Ning : Of coz include you, why not? we know each other from 2007 k? hahahaha~! I'll pray for ur height and thx for da wish :D

Edgar said...

oh wow... this is so touching T__T

thanks alip! it's been great to know you, really... wonderful memories indeed... from Eupho, mamak to zombie kg pisang? ko ingat ka tu muvie?.... bwahahaha!

bh klu ko dtg kk contact ja sy.. don worry. my driving improve suda ni... all the best for your future k. klu rajin tu visit la kmi d utp :)

Tka Jayhunn said...

yeah!i was mentioned!lol..xpela..i'm back..still x teman pon?haha....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...