Click Me Please~!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Me and the world of K-POP

Annyeong ~!

Well, at home now, with high speed DSL internet (not LAN or Wireless or whatever kind of lame connection that provided by U**) and free from exam (not like someone :P) it deserve me to spend more time on blog :D I want to write something but don’t have any idea. So I’ll write something that I got plan to write before. I’ll write about my life with K-POP world!! Ya I know some of u were wondering, ok2 fine all of u wondering (see so hard when u have million of fan?) why I really addicted with everything from Korea? Come2 please continue read (U back there don’t try to leave, I cn see u from here!)

K-POP is a short form to represent Korean Entertainment world. Well we have J-POP for Japan; Korean people use K-POP. M-POP stand for Malaysia entertainment? Well of coz no coz our country level of entertainment still not reach the level that people will call us with something likeM-POP, like others example J-POP, K-POP, Hollywood and Bollywood. OK I don’t want to talk about this coz I am not really a Malaysian artist fan but I still know some like Siti Nurhaliza, Que Haidar, Nicholas Teo or Bunkface.

Well back to the story. How can I involve with K-pop? Well got this one girl name Jung Ha-na (waseh like love story pulak) haha ok cut the crap. (Fans: What? Come come we want to real story. Me: Rilex take a deep breath all my fans) Ok the true story:

It is all start somewhere in 2005. I got read one advertisement promoting latest drama by 8TV. It wrote there


“Dia adalah si bodoh yang bertuah”

“Dia adalah si cantik yang pendiam”

“Dia hidup untuk membalas dendam”


It lebih kurang like this la the advertisement. Every single sentence is pointing to one of the actor/actress of the drama. It sounds interesting to me so I decided to watch it. I start watch it at episode 2. After watching for only 30 minutes . . .


“Wow this drama kick ass ~! Now my ass hurt dy~! Wow!”


Then tomorrow continue watch again. My brothers join me to watch, then my mom, then my father. Now whole family watching this!!! Hohoho becoz of this drama we got fight few times with my father (coz he want to dinner outside and we don’t want coz want to watch drama, even my mom don’t want too :P ) So what drama is this that manage to attract my family until like this? The title is . .jeng jeng jeng


SUPER ROOKIE!!

(me: clap~! clap~! clap~!)


Well basically this drama is funny. Eh no no, it is super funny. Ask me, I am proudly tell that this drama is still my number 1 drama in my heart. The storyline, the actor/actress, OST, everything is perfect! No wonder this drama manage to make the main actor to win his first acting award as best new comer actor. Want my review? Can go to my friendster to check :D

Nothing can beat this drama!! O yeah ~!

Becoz I really like Super Rookie. I start research bout the actor/actress. My focus of coz to the main actor. His name is Eric Mun Jung-hyuk. Without him, I sure won’t know about country called South Korea!! He is the leader of Shinhwa! Well who is Shinhwa? Shinhwa is the longest boy band in Korea. Well boyband is what? Is a trend of Korean industry entertainment to release a number of boys as a dance group to generate money for their community. Well Shinhwa no rival? That time the rival is DBSK. Owh then who is DBSK? Who is the member? Well it took me 6 months to understand the situation in K-Pop and this is the way I know about them. By using internet to answer question by question (^_^)

Eric Mun Jung Hyuk~! My most fav korean artist!

Shinhwa! The longest boyband in Korea! Waiting for u guys in another 3 years after all of u finish ur military service!! (^__^)

DBSK (Dong Bang Shin Ki), now is the number 1 boyband in Korea~! The most right one is one of my fav dancer!!

Using Wikipedia is not enough to help me answering all of this question. I need to use other ways. Downloading the MV or song might help me know the group but not the person. That time I realize something. Korean people love to watch TV variety show. That is the only place that they can know more about their favourite artist. Well that time I choose the number 1 TV show, X-Man (X-Man Nuguya?) Seriously tell you, watching X-Man at least 20 episode can make you know almost all of the top star there.

X-Man! The best Korean TV Show! and also my first korean TV Show!!

Well during 2006, I that still with my craziness bout Korean drama and singer but not movie, entering UTP. I buy a jacket try to follow their style while having my life in Tronoh (like one of the hottest place in Malaysia). I still remember around late 2006 or early 2007, that time I had been introduced to the world of Korean movie. I still remember the person that triggers this thing is my friend Johnny Kujin. He gave this movie title My Sassy Girl (I bet most of Utp student know this right?) Damn that day I watch that movie for 3 or 4 times? (Wow great job Johnny. U just successfully creates a monster of K-Pop fan) After that time I declare myself as K-pop super cool fan!

My first korean movie!!

After that no more Punk, no more metal, no more ska, no more whatsoever (nasyid I left like berbelas tahun dy?) Almost all in my laptop is Korean thingy. Song, MV, CF, Movies, Wallpaper, phonebook (waseh I got Korean artis contact ka?)


So here I list down the website that I always go to get update bout my lovely K-Pop artist:

www.soompi.com , http://k-popped.com , http://asianmusiclover.blogspot.com

Act got more but lazy to write all. U cn research it by urself :D


Until now, my favourite boy band is still Shinhwa! (Long live shinhwa! Im Shinhwa Chang-jo!) My favourite actor of drama of coz is Eric Mun and Kwon Sang-woo (I watch all of their dramas). For movies, my favourite actor is Cha Tae Hyun (I watch all of his movies! If u guys want to watch Korean movies, just go to his Wikipedia, find wat movie he in and download! His latest movie Speedy Scandal n I promise u guys it is 100% not disappointed!!)

Kwon Sang woo, Known as prince of tears~! Most of his drama is sad2 one.

Recommended : Stairway to heaven, sad love story

Movie most recommended for now~! Speedy Scandal~!

My always favourite movie actor, Cha Tae Hyun ~!


I list down a summary of my interest, mayB can help for those who interested to become K-Pop fan :D

Favourite drama actor: Eric Mun, Kwon Sang-woo

Favourite drama actress: Han Ga-in, Lee Dae hae

Favourite movie actor: Cha Tae Hyun

Favourite movie actress: Too many since too many pretty actresses there :P

Favourite singer: Kim Jong Kook (act got a lot! But this is the best among the best :D)

Favourite boyband: Shinhwa (No. 1), Big Bang, DBSK, Super Junior, SG Wannabe (same, got lot act)


My most fav boyband now, their hit song "Lie" I listen for almost 2 years dy!!

Kim Jong kook~!! Legend of korean R&B singer ~! go listen to his new song "Happy virus"

SG Wannabe~! The best korea R&B group, don't believe me? Listen to all their album from vol 1 - 6 . . hhohoh i have it all >.<

Super Junior! The largest boyband in Korean, perhaps in world too? with 13 members! Check out their latest song "It's you"


I really feel grateful coz have a chance to become K-Pop fan. Their culture, artist, and style almost everything looks perfect and wonderful to me. I pass my educamp interview, thx to the spirit of the drama (Super Rookie of coz!) that I watch (haiya~! Of coz god is the number 1, don’t be such a dumb). I manage to enter the examination hall with hati yang tenang all thx to their song that I listen before entering the hall. My happy boring sad time all full with the entertainment of K-Pop. I really hope one day I can realize my dream to fly there with my love (aiseyh mcm promote pulak) to see with own eye how is the world of Korean look alike. Wish me luck (^__^)v


shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

12 comments:

newssuki said...

wow i didnt know someone from UTP is really a truly k-pop fan. dun get me wrong, it's juz ive never found one ^_~
i love Big Bang, SHINee, Wonder Girls, After School and Epik High the most =D Others are pretty cool too. I love listening to SuJu's Sorry Sorry recently, oh and also After School's DIVA. great songs and dance moves I must say. anyway gud luck for intern, junior utpian ^^v

from ex-utp.

shinda88 said...

Ahahaha first time I came utp also . .no fan . .but now diff . . . A lot of korean fans here in utp >.< but to find some one like me that die-hard-fan . . only few :P

Owh . . i recommend u later Super Junior "It's You" For me it is better than Sorry Sorry

Err btw how come u cn reach here in my blog?? I know some senior only in utp :D We know each other? >.<

newssuki said...

Yeah I know about their latest single (I think) heard 'em already but I prefer more high beat, techno and rock-ish sound and melody perhaps =D By da way, I'm more into Jpop since I'm truly into JE die-hard-fan (Johnnys Entertainment artist such KAT-TUN and NEWS).

Um,actually I'm surfing for a blazer sale on the net. the one that Geum Jandi wears in Boys Over Flowers drama. I'm not her fan but I like her style and most importantly korean school uniform is super-duper cool and awesome! I want one =P on the listing, it listed your blog then I read the word "intern + utp" so I want to make sure if you're really from UTP. that's how I ended here reading your blog, w-well if u dun mind lol

as for the 2nd q's..no. we dun know each other. i didnt know you either. i ended my course last year. anyway, nice to meet you. such a small world to find a utpian here =P

shinda88 said...

Omg sure sure its an honor for people to read my blog :D wkakaka

Wow ur surfing? If u found 1 u will buy? Hohoho thats just cool! I also sometime surfing for the jacket that korean artist especially Super Junior wear, but dunno how to buy >.< since no money and credit card and dunno how to use paypal :D

Owh we dunno each others? Well then, Nice to meet u :D my name is Aliff :D shinda88@gmail.com, If u interested can add my facebook/frenster :D must be nice if know u before u finish ur study :D

newssuki said...

of course!I'm craving for those cute outfits they wear LOL yes, I'll buy one. I dun have lots of money but saving a bit to buy these stuffs. I dun have credit and paypal either. but.. I have lots of friends who help me in payment transaction to buy those stuffs.

currently, I'm waiting for my KAT-TUN's concert goodies to arrive in early June. I join lotsa communities such livejournal & forum to update about concert/ album/ single/ and other stuffs. but I have never bought any apparel from any online sites yet. so this is my 1st time experiencing it =DDD

last year, my junior told me about Big Bang concert tshirt (limited edition) but only available for korean citizen T_T too bad. i love the design~ so cool *_* if u know someone from there or someone who attend the concert, u may get the item as well. too bad i dun. mostly only know jpop fans only =D

oh. i dunno if my FS has expired or not. I dun really update the site too often lol yeah really nice if got a chance to know u while i was at utp *winks* coz my junior colleagues are mostly kpop/kdrama fans. they do know korean artist way much better than me. zillion times i gues wahaha~ =P

shinda88 said...

Ahaks same here, I also join a lot of online community for this kind of thing. Still waiting for Super Junior concert which is suppose to be last year here in Malaysia >.<

Well I must say gudluck to u then to collect/buy all this kind of souvenir :D

Owh since u JPOP fans! I recommend u this one, Winds Ft. G-Dragon (Big Bang) - Rain Is Fallin . . I think the only latest japanese song that I like :D But my fav still Ayumi Hamasaki, Tamaki Nami n takashi sorimachi :D

newssuki said...

um forgot to intro myself. hajimemashite (1st time meeting u) atashi no aslina desu (i'm aslina) *peace*

oh those 3 names. I like Tamaki Nami songs but only a few. same goes to Ayumi Hamasaki as well. my fav group is KAT-TUN & NEWS. as in individual, I adore Kamenashi Kazuya the most along with Akanishi Jin, Nishikido Ryo and Yamapi. All these from Jimusho talent agency =D they are both actors and singers in group.

Yeah I heard bout SuJu concert but it was delayed right for i-dunno-when LOL I heard there's some fans community try to bring other singers from korea and japan too. But I read somewhere, they might not perform in usual way they did in their concert like those in Korea/Taiwan/Japan. Malaysia is lack of props and big capacity management lol I watch KAT-TUN concert and wonder how they are gonna perform it here in Malaysia lol but I dun care whether the ticket a bit expensive! definitely going =DDD

oh you can visit my blog too if u want.it's my nick dot blogspot dot com \(^o^)v

shinda88 said...

OWh then i shud do in korean too

Annyeong (Hello)
Cho-nun Aliff Im ni-da (My Name is Alif), Pang ga wa yo (happy to meet u) (^_^)

Wow!! Ur blog is nice!! And the korean school uniform!! Hahaha must tell me if u manage to buy those ya!! I might as well want to have it too :D

newssuki said...

Wow it's 1st time someone greet me in Hangul. nice done ^^

btw, if u happen to drop by at Berjaya Times Square...there's a shop selling kpop/jpop stuffs but u happen to see more kpop than jpop *big grin* u can get the shop address here~~!

if u wanna buy kpop stuffs like album/single/concert goodies, you can try here they make pre-order for limited edition and regular edition. you can pay thru atm card =) the price is noticeably in Ringgit Malaysia =)

ugh need to sleep now. tomorrow got work. oyasuminasai~ chat later kay *winks* (on diff post i guess :P)

shinda88 said...

OMG berjaya times square got this kind of shop?! Well i shud have a look then . .thx for the info :D

Ahaha sorry take ur time a lot!! :D Ya see u next time (in other post kut :P ) . . ahahaha

Annyeong hi kasseyo (Goodbye) (^__^)v

Anonymous said...

new news regarding daesung, shinhwa, super junior, wonder girls @ here

Anonymous said...

new news regarding daesung, shinhwa, super junior, wonder girls @ here

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...