Click Me Please~!

Monday, May 4, 2009

My housemate . . . what a housemate :P

Annyeong~!


From what i read, and I observed, people enjoy if the blogger talk about someone near them. So, as a professional (which is just start today) i would like to spent few minutest of my evening talk about my housemate. For girls out there, get ready ur pen coz this is the only chance for u to know bout all the handsome guy in V5b 2.1.1. Below is the fellowship member of the house:

My rumate : Amy89 (real name : Azmi)


He love to take his own pic :D

As u can read, this fella is my rumate for 2 years my life in utp (act shud be 3 years but somthing happen, ya ya i know my fault bangun lambat during registration day) First time i meet him (damn suddenly it sound so gay) when we are taking our ticket for petronas educamp at petronas building KK, Sabah. My first impression bout him? Erm who care since he is a guy, hahaha. I like "this fella asking for punch or wat?" :P At first both of us very quite, use middle person (thx Awang) to start the conversation, but then after that i can sense this guy same like me, coz wat? only 2 of us go out happily after petronas interview since both of us know we will fail for sure :D . . everyone like "waa so hard, how how how? can i get or not?" . .and we two like "yo wassup2 mcm mana? sure fail? o yeah give me five ~! who care bout petronas now" That time we don't care bout UTP anymore, just want to enjoy Kuching as max as possible. But then, god fate, both of us selected to enter UTP (first batch :D hihihi ) . . Wat a luck i have to be same room with him, coz only he never bising when i play music loud like wow . n singing like wow . . and also dance like (sorry coz of me our tikar getah in room koyak :D) . . plus both of us is 'kaki comic' our leg is create from comic, no no please dont be such an idiot it just an idiom, so our room is like IRC for manga fan? He is freaking Japanese fan (not to mention me as freaking Korean dude) with innocent face (that manage to trick almost all of my frenz). Shud i talk bout his anime collection? or game collection? ok no need, if i start then sure people will leave my blog (even i know no one come here :D ). One of the best gammer i know esp in shooting game. Hahaha he really is a good guy and i really happy to have him as my rumate (ok again it sound so gay)

p/s: he still available, so if want his contact number, please dont be shy to call me :D


My King : Van Mukhtar (Real Name : Aliff Mukhtar)


King Style? erghh watever :P

-_-" -- this is my first reaction when i meet this fella. Don't ask me, it just happen like tat. He is the first ICT person tat i talk in this campus. Same name with me, same class with me, we be frenz for 3 years dy. As the time goes by, many thing happen between us, from mengumpat, mengutuk, kick room, give point to chick, share info bout girl, plagirize (huh?), study (huh? huh?) bergaduh (oh this one my fault, hehehe) there is nothing tat we never do as a normal guy. For me this guy is very fun to hangout (mayB coz he got car and never ask for oil money . .hehehe). The only son in his family, seriously he is very nice frenz of mine, always help me when i need help, n also always there when i dont want him to be there wkakaka. A founder of Spartan organization, he is the king with few wingman beside him. Me? i in the same level with him :D. Same like my rumate, he also single, but dy got special person in his heart (hey i still help promote u ok?). Any extra info bout him? again, just contact me :D

My . . . i dunno want to write wat: Khalib (Real Name : Khalib) -- no nickname?
He good with posing, according to him la :D

Khalib, one of the famous guy in my batch coz of his CG and also has compete before in MPP selection with his besfren boyan (bukan nama sebenar; ict mascot). Same with van, i know him for 3 years dy, starting our first day of 'perkenalan' during Math class. Last time his look n style like Kwon Sang-woo but now errr no comment :D He is one of frenz with best english vocabulary grammar bla bla bla watever it is i dunno coz he said he love to learn language. One thing nice about him is he is very fun to chat a.k.a mengumpat with him. U guys can know him 'sekali pandang' coz in class only he do very stylish hair style n bring big 'beg galas' (we believe it is for girl but for him he said it is a latest trend). Other thing bout him? Full with scandals!! With girl or guy i am not sure :P whahaha Thx to him for his effort in making all of us live in one house for this 1 year and half. Oh ya, he is rumate of King Van. Is he a servant? Don't ask me, judge it by urself . .hahaha :P Khalib will later join Earns & Young, so if got software calculation problem just email his bos ok? :D

My Rival : To' Wan (Real Name : Shafwan)

Cute huh? want his contact?

O yeah ~! One of the person that i acknowledge his programming skills. We always compete with each other (For good thing). With his "Malay 70 life style", he is a very good person to play, study and also hangout around. Always there when i need help (thx for the wallet case). Together same high-level with me (one of the Syntech hicom), when there is a programming problem, I like to solve it with him. It is like when doing with him, sure can finish one. So for junior who need tutor, feel free to call him :D He also the first person that willing to borrow his car to me (n I bring that car for my first Sure Heboh haha). So coincidence that he came from same school with me (I from old SDAR, later replaced by his school Sains Seremban). Other thing about him? Not too sure, his scandal? his background? Coz we two very profesional, we doestn't care the thing tat not in our business line (wth im talking bout) Later next sem me and him together with my rumate will start our intern at Malaysia Airlines :D Gudluck for us!!

My Ustaz (huh?) : Paeng (Real Name : Faiz)

Kacak is it?

This fella, hmphh wat i shud say bout him. I just feel sorry that everyday i must do somthing bad to him. Even just now when we go makan KFC also i kutuk him. Haha Dont worry he is a very nice guy, wont emo or mad, 'mara~' only :D Last time he always kejut me for my Subuh prayer. But now not anymore, well not his fault since he try his best to wokeup bear during cold winter. Still i thx for his effort :D He is very hardworking student, coz everytime before test or watever it is, he will start study first :D Always lend me his bike and buy me strawberry when he balik kampung and pass by Cameroon Highland. See he so nice right? Still available so grab him fast :D He same room with Shafwan, from foundation first sem? I am not sure about that. Things wont happening without him (as a sacrifice? hahah joking joking). Some how he fill the gap in our house relationship. Just one bad thing about him, not him but his situation is, he always like wat people say "x kena timing". He will appear in a bad timing n poof! He will kena marah or kena kutuk even it is not his fault at all. See? But he is so nice never marah me and watever it is I just feel sorry for him n please accept my apologize (who care if u wont . .hahah ok2 another joking). Later he will intern with Van at KLCC, if u guys meet him just say hi to him k?? Gudluck for them :D


Act there is more that i can talk bout them. But most of it i keep it for my self as only best frenz deserve to know about it. If i write it all means there is no different between me and others that read this post :D They are really my best frenz and becoming their housemate is one of the best thing i have in Utp :D . . . and only now i realize we dont have a picture together? wth? wkakaka nvrmnd . .still got time :D
wait for next post about my classmate :D

shinda88
v5b 2.1.1
UTP



4 comments:

Wei Han said...

nice nice.
a bit too long.. so didnt read all..
but.. briefly read, it's interesting..
dun hav urself eh

Honest girl said...

aiyah!i tot ill b first 2 comment..since im bored...not dat i wana leave any comment pun..come come thank me, haha!!rili interesting blog, got time intro ur housemates 2 me la, haha!!!!

shinda88 said...

Oh sure i thank u :D . . it is like a super blessing for me to have u comment here :D
intro my housematE? can i intro my self then . .whahahahah :D

shinda88 said...

Oh ah han, my self. . hahah i cant write bout myself eh . sure ill describe my self like holy perfect one :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...