Click Me Please~!

Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Post

Evening to ladies and gentleman!! (look behind at the back no one there, but who care? :D )

Welcome to my first post of my blog . . huh? nice eh? Hahaha i haven't start anything yet,
already got people clap for me? (for sure it's a sound effect that i turn on using a winamp ---> did winamp will sue me coz displaying their product name here?)

nothing much to say, just want to try to feel the feeling of blogging :D , suddenly today I feel want to start blogging after been influenced by my housemate, shud i thx him? ok later i will think about that. So as a conclusion, here it is, my first post !!

3 comments:

QingTX said...

Yay! 1st one to post comment in your blog. Welcome to d blogging world~~ Jia you jia you~~~!!!

shinda88 said...

Oh yeah tnay comment me!!! thx thx even im not sure how long can tahan this page :P but still thx :D o yeah come yamcha yamcha :D

Tka Jayhunn said...

hoho..alif omar dah ade blog..jeng3x =p

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...