Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My favourite Senior and Junior ~!

Annyeong ~!


just how many months I didn’t post anything to my blog? Months? Did my eye ‘sakit’? No of coz, in UTP, got different in timeline especially during final exam. Days can become months and months can become day. U guys know right? Coz Malaysia is in the line of Greenwitch time zone . err . . . ok duncare bout that first, I also dunno what I'm talking about.

Nowadays I realize that I use too many word senior/junior (thx to someone . .hoho ). So I think (again I'm using my brain :D ) “why don’t I write something about my senior/junior?” Nice idea right? Aha~! Just ask yourself, how many junior/senior did u have? Of coz everyone have at least one (even people yang 'disisihkan komuniti' must have one at least), but to have a senior that always take care of u even after he graduate? Or when we dealing with our internship? Always ask how are you doing? Or junior that always refer to u when they having a problem? Or always chat with u whether they willing or not? Ask me, of coz I don’t have wkakaka . . haha kidding and sorry for the extra lame joke from me, Ehem, of coz la got some (See so luck oh me . .). Most of us having a good friend from the same batch, but me luckily having it from other batch too:D So now I proudly will talk about them (I just love to talk bout others in my blog rather than myself . . . hehehe).

Mr. Mafia : Munir

See? Ganas right? Like mafia? Don't worry, he even 'semut'
also he scared to step on it


The first one is my most best senior, Mr. Munir. He is a very good senior of me, take care of me a lot for about 2 years already starting from my foundation second sem. He is the ex-pd of Euphonious 08 and one of the big guys (and he really big act : P) in V5 forum and Mirc. Now he work somewhere at KL which is I dun care at all (hahaha sorry ye bang). Every time I got problem (most of it about ICT problem) I will refer to him, even thought I know he can’t solve one, whahaha kidding. He is one of the person that help me a lot with my internship (thx for the info and all the things that u done for me) and also with my club event. He teach me a lot bout technical stuff that help me to hold the position as head of technical media ICC (why sounds so berlagak one?? Whahaha). I respect this guy a lot :D Hope u do well in your work and please don’t forget that u still owe me a pizza (I think I write about him in this post just to remind him about my pizza . . . hohohoho :P)

Mr. blog : Charlz

Charlz, enjoy ur final sem :D

Mr. Charlz. Handsome is it? Got GF already wkakakak (see I’m starting to sabotage u hahaha). No la, if want to make friend with him, please do so. He love to make a lot of friends :D Another favorite senior of mine. He is a very nice guy and I don’t know why the earlier time of our friendship always wants to ‘cari pasal’ with him. Sorry can’t help u a lot with your FYP :D One of the genius i see in utp. I respect him a lot, mayB coz he do double major? See so damn clever owhh . . wow. Now he in final year final semester already and going to leave ITP . .so when see him please say bye bye to him ya :D

ICC Backbone : Ho Wei Ni

Weini during ICC 5th Anniversary dinner

Ho Wei Ni, one of the four “longest members” in club together with me, Valsan and Meile. She was same age with me, but still a senior as she from January 06 batch and I from July 06 batch. She is very super caring girls and cute some more. One of the member that welcoming me with a big smile when I join the board of ICC in year 2007. She also is one of the reason that I still stay in club. Why? Coz without her, no fun la. .whahaha :D Next semester me and her will start our internship!! :D So gudluck to us ~! :D

Head head ~! Ong Wei Han

See cute ight? Come come grab him . whahaha

Owh my most favourite junior “Han Han”. Full name Ong Wei Han. Like my tailo, he is the representative of his batch ICT (still want to ask? No. 1 of coz, I also dunno how many times this fella kick 4flat ass). Always come to me and said “head head~!” when he having a problem or boring or busy (see him busy also kacau me? So nice of him :D ). Well, eveytime also I can’t solve his problem and giving him super crap advice that he believes me. So innocent him. Sorry always crap to u T_T He always care about me but I always bully and crap to him. I think I should treat u better la Wei Han :D Now he is taking care the position as head of technical and media ICC. Gudluck with ur final ya? Believe me HCI and IP is very kacang one, too kacang that I can’t even score A :P

Cool Richard

"Next sem ill see u guys ~!"

This one is my cool junior. Richard. Why cool? Coz he can sing and now study at Australia with Meile. Next semester only he will come back here so if u guys meet him on the street can say “hi Aus boy~!” Wkakaka. He is my ‘pewaris’ of the position of head of technical media ICC. But now he at Aus dy, so pass to Wei Han lor. He is best friend of Wei Han and one of the best ICT students in his batch. I think some of u notice him coz he is the vocalist of Seven Sweet Surrender. This band always joins Euphonious and honestly he really has a nice voice. Don't believe me? Go to Dc++ and download their Eupho video then :F Please support him and buy his album (if he become singer) :D

Hola Molly ~!

See such a cute girl. Want her contact? Find it yourself. .whahaha :D

Owh last but not least, the youngest junior that I have (why I sounds like old guy, I even not turn 21 yet). Molly from Sarawak ~! Hola people ~! The only person that I totally give up when chat with her. She just too super cool that I end up speechless. Don’t tertipu with her clueless face; she is very clever and talented person. Academic, sport, movies, chatting, montage, ping pong, just name it, all she very pandai one la :D She is the new prodigy for technical and media area (even she tries to go to other skills area, always stuck at technical and media, well that’s your fate dude whahaha). She is one of the person that said me as a “cool senior” (I know she said coz “terpaksa” one . . . but who care hahaha).


As having them in the process for me to finish my life as a utp student, i feel so lucky. Hope after I come back from internship, can still maintain our relationship, and can yamcha yamcha with u guys (^__^)

9 comments:

Charles T said...

woi! bila masa i cari pasal with u ah?? hahaha.. but thanks thanks, i noe i'm very cool B)

all ur senior/junior are ITIS except weini la.. how come ah? :P

shinda88 said...

Mean i cari pasal la .. not u .. wkakak i know u a nice guy . . ya I also not sure . .why weini sesat there . .wkakakaka shud we chase her out? :P

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei..after complimenting me, wana chase me out la??? T_T
/sob sob

Honest girl said...

hehe, write about me ah?should ask for more of my details ma, later can promote 2 ppl...dis pic nice,wakaka~~thx alif, super cool senior(ya terpaksa 2 write 1, so u can happy 5 seconds~)

Anonymous said...

If you wanna blog bout Molly, you don't need to come up with this, or at least spare the other 5 people from becoming your cover-up..

Haha! xD
Just make a post titled: Molly!

shinda88 said...

Omg u such a B!%t4 . . whahahah . . No la ~! . . Where got ~! . . I innocent wrote bout my senior n junior . .x de niat lain ~! hahaha hey hey . I'm not that dirty k? Hahaha if I really want to blog bout her, I come out with new blog address ok? wkakaka ok cut the crap (^__^)v

Charles T said...

LOL n where the hell did u get my pic?? hahaha stalker la u!~

shinda88 said...

wat the . . hey hey i stalker? i stalker girls picture ony . . . ur one . .ur facebook la i took . .wkakakakak u think i keep ur picture aa?

Charles T said...

ye ar` mane tau.. i kan hot stuff~ B)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...