Click Me Please~!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

OMG!! Craziest things that I do this week!!

Annyeong~!


For this post, just like to share some of the craziest things that I do during this week!!


Becoming a ninja and calling overseas!!


Erghh study study study why must study!! Study week is for study and exam week shud be for revision!! Why I study in examination week?! It is becoz I didn’t study during study week and week before that. Walou eh . . . How to release tension? Shud i kick arunth or ah yeh? No no it is not good since I’m a nice boy. I see around if got any elephant or SNSD in IRC. After goofing and mumbling for a while, then I got an idea. I see my shirt . . . have ninja functionality!! Omg I didn’t know that I am so clever to buy this kind of shirt. So start my ninja mode!!

Wat a hadsome ninja :D


Hehehe. After that, coz of too boring, I go kacau Ah yeh and Wendy (they not study too ceh ceh) So I said “shud call Mei Le la, soo boring now” then Wendy said “Try la but she won’t pick up (due to few try that I did before and fail)” So I just try la.





. . . “Hello? Hello? Hello Aliff?”







OMG!!!!! How Mei Le pick up my phone call from AUSTRALIA!!!

Then what? Then I chat with her of coz. Bla bla bla pass the phone call to Ah Yeh then bla bla to Arunth then bla bla to Wendy then yada yada then to me again the poof!! The call mati~! Oh NO!! Habis credit!! Need topup!! But I just topup!! So I check the usage == 10 minutes. Mean Rm1 per minute to call Mei Le . . . Wow not bad eh. Hehehe can call her always :D



Go out earlier from two final exam papers in row!!


Last Thursday, I’m having 2 papers, one in the morning and one in the midnight. Hohoho gotcha stupid of coz in the evening (sorry lame joke ~!) So the morning paper is Software Architecture Pattern (major) and evening is Investment and Portfolio Management (minor). The SAP paper I did it in 2 hours. Why so fast one I do? Coz the question is !@##%R$ even our Eileen also said she no mood to answer. I leave the hall with Eileen and my buddy Arunth. Wow after SE I never leave the hall before the time finish eh. Then for evening paper, I finish answer it in 1 hour only. See me so clever right? Of coz la coz I dy got the paper before it wkakakakak kidding la. It is becoz the tips lecturer gives us. See so nice him :D I study hard the tips and answer it in 1 hour. So the defect of this situation is, I can answer the one in tips only, the one that not in the tips . . . Well god bless me, I just don’t care dy and leave the hall 1 hour before the exam finish :D And again my buddy Arunth with me, leave the hall early :D



Sleep 1 hour before 2 papers of final exam!!

As I told u before, I got 2 papers in row. So by suggestion of friends and me myself also feel that I lack of study, so I decide to sleep for one hour then study until morning. Sleep from 1am-2am. Then join Ah Yeh in the V3 common room. Study2 until Arunth come at 3am. Before he arrive, we told him we at V3A common room. From far we can see him dy, we straight close all the light. As expected, he tot common room is close coz no light there and go to cafe. We laugh like wkakakaka (see when u study too much even this lame joke u can enjoy) then Arunth come then study2 until 7am. I go back room, continue until 8am then go to hall. And the result for this super hardworking effort? I slept in exam hall for 30minutes (If I’m not mistaken). So for frenz especially junior, please study smart not hard ok?? (^__^)



2 Movies in row!!

Star Trek
and Angel & Demon. This 2 movies is damn nice to watch! One with super nice CGI effect and the others with super mysterious story line :D Well my plan actually to watch Star Trek and go back UTP since got “appointment” with someone. Star Trek starts at 9.20pm and finish at 11.30pm. After we leave the cinema, Wendy said “Come come we watch this, it’s at 11.45pm, still got time~!” Oh now in dilemma. I want to go back for my appointment, but then I also want to watch the movies coz of Tom Hanks (My legend actor :D) So how? I never watch 2 movies in row. Later if I pengsan then how? Or maybe got infection coz watching 2 movies? So I just let my heart and soul bring me to the place that I should go. When I realize, I dy finish watching Angel & Demon. Well it is super nice movie and I am not regretting it!! Just for the person in my “appointment” I just want to say sorry T__T and thanks to Wendy coz recommend us to watch this nice movie (^__^)



Choosing 5 songs in row for karaoke!!

Well I’m not sure about you guys, but for me choosing 3 songs feel like too much dy. I sing of coz more than 10 songs but usually I choose 2 and pass to others and then I choose another 1 or 2. But that time coz of somthing, I choose 5!!! See the list I choose:

Shin Seung Hoon – I Believe
Eru – Black Glassess
Se7en – Lalala
Zhang Li-yin – Timeless
Aladdin OST – A Whole New World

Hahaha 4 of it is Korean songs!! Well I’m not too good with English and Malay songs :D



Rushing taking picture and to JPJ in 30 minutes!!

Grrr this is the reason that make me choose too many songs during karaoke that day. I make it simple. 4.30 I take picture, finish at 4.40pm. Then rush to JPJ (with “license”) and reach there at 4.45pm (Fuhh my driving skill . . if they see sure I die, I even perform my skill infront of their office) Thank God still got 15 minutes. That time rain was so heavy so just imagine one cool wet guy enter JPJ office. Go there fill in the form then meet the office. He said denda hilang lessen is rm20. After he check database, he said my license expired dy. So renew one year is RM30 and total is RM50. After I selongkar my wallet . . . OMG RM 46.5 (if I’m not mistaken). Not ENOUGH RM 3.50!!! WTH?!!! I show my pity face then he asks me to withdraw money. He knew left 15 minutes before the office close but then still asks me to go withdraw. Ask him where the nearest ATM is, he said “JJ” -_-“ U think sempat ka 15 minutes go withdraw then come back again to JPJ?!!! . . . Well

Screw u guys ~! I’m going to karaoke~!



Eating Baskin Robin!!!

Well the effect of JPJ thing still in my mind. In burn my heart and brain. So I need to cool it. But how? Yin Yang said, fire is weaker by the water. So I shud drink water. But I don’t feel like to drink. How bout ice cream?? Science said ice come from water so it shud be have effect to fire. So I decide to eat ice cream. Bring Ah Bong around pusing2 waste time, I see Baskin Robin. OMG this is the wat yin yang said, the one that can weak the fire. I see my wallet. Omg my money now can even count use my pen in the pencil case. Hmphhh how how how? Arghh!! I don’t care!! JPJ must receive the punishment of my anger!! So their punishment is seeing me buy Baskin Robin and eat!!! After I eat then I manage to cool myself. And that time I feel damn regret to eat it coz it cost me RM8 for one scope T__T


Sigh RM8 I cn eat chicken chop ~!





Well, I hope I will have a nice life for this week (^__^)


Shinda88
v5b 2.1.1
UTP

5 comments:

Mei Le said...

the ninja outfit suits you a lot! you have a samurai glint to your eyes hehe. quite cute.

Honest girl said...

oh...dat day got case curi in utp, i think d burglar looks like ur ninja pic...oh...i understand edy..but i wont tell police...shhh...heeheehee

i juz went sushi king 2day, wah so nice!!

shinda88 said...

Samurai glint? cute? . hehehe . . u make me blushing la . .wkakakakaka



omg molly where got i cur . . oh no if i said curi later u will reply "did i say annything?" hohoho x kan kena perangkap with u anymore :D see told ya sushi king nice right? after eat suddenly can talk japanese :D

Wei Han said...

why ur activities so happening one?
didnt invite me along also.. swt.

shinda88 said...

hahaha ya shud invite u la . . u got car so cn follow us la . . .if want to follow our car . .x muat . .got 5 people dy wkakakak . . rent some more. . . huhu dont worry la . .next sem richard come back . u guys cn do like us too . .u richard cheah hui ratana . . :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...