Click Me Please~!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Crap before my working day T_T

Annyeong~!

Can u believe it? Im writing a blog now at McD Bukit Bintang. Since tomorrow is the starting of my working life, I shud enjoy my last day as well. It is totally chaos of my 3 days before my working day start! I really have no mood to write what happen for now. Maybe on my next post. Actually I have no idea to write wat today, but I still want to write somthing since mayB i've no chance to write anything after this (If my office no internet >.<) Well just pray that I cn have connection as soon as possible so I cn get connected with u guys (^__^)v


Shinda88
McD
Bukit Bintangt

2 comments:

Mei Le said...

Dear Aliff,
Good luck and all the best for your internship! I know you'll do well. send my regards to Azmi and the gang. Dun be afraid to take on more responsibilities too, cuz that's what a good internship is. better gain more experience now than later.

shinda88 said...

hohoho no need to ask for more . . .everyone having big respnsibilities here :D

we learn and will learn a lot . . it is the best place for me for ict student . .

so u might think back to come back here :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...