Click Me Please~!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Myself with my holiday ~!

Annyeong~!


Having a holiday at home make me feel like an army that just returned from war (Well I war with my exam using my pen and pencil) Owh now at home feel like mini Hawaii . . with lot of pretty sexy girl in channel MTV and astro movies, with the breeze of wind come from my mini fan ~! and the hottest temperature from sun~! Omg i enjoy my home! Well i left few days only before i leave my lovely home and my cool family . . aiya why so fast one T_T

Well, there r few things that I feel interested to write in this post, things that i realized, happen and do during my holiday time at home. All of this thing is lame one so just read when u guys got free time. Those who got paper, hohoho please cont study :D


My Rutin

Everyday at home now I woke up at 12pm. Then go bath then eat my lunch. Then wait for my little brother come back from school, ask wat they doing and how is their exam and watch TV randomly until 6pm. Then eat dinner then yada yada yada then online until 4am then sleep at 5am :D


My Weight

I still remember, before I left home last January, my weight naik from 53kg to somewhere around 55kg. I feel very happy that time, coz I think after this when i come back home, sure my family will shock with my new image with 6pack body that weight pass 60Kg!! It is time for me to left the title skinnny . . (hohoho looser to all skinny people ~!) But then . . .Aihzz 2 days ago i go timbang back my weight . .
"WTH 50KG?!!!!"

aiyoo!!! where all my 5kg?!!! Mana pergi? Toilet? sweat? vomit? Where where where? I tell my mom, she just smile. I thnk she give up dy to see me increase my weight . .


My License

Where is Yoon Yeh?? U come here I want to show off my license to u!! Whahaha this fella is the one that always make fun of me coz no license (at least I no need to drive and only u drive this whole time . . looser ~!) . . Yesterday I got back my license. After having a sad story at JPJ Ipoh, JPJ Kelantan sure make me smile when they granted me with license that will expire 3 years later (of coz I need to pay rm90 >_< ) Come all pretty chick we go yamcha2, just provide ur vehicle, Abang Aliff here can drive for u :P

Hohoho now my license come to me dy ~!


Mom's food

Wow, my mom very cool. I ask my fav food, she know dy and already prepare for me Nasi Ayam when I returned home. Tell u guys, my mom nasi ayam is very delicious. Even my frenz when come to my home eat, with muka x malu ask to da bou (bungkus) that nasi ayam. U think I will give ka? hell no~! My Nasi Ayam is for me (n of coz for my family) whahah. The leftover of nasi ayam turn to nasi goreng ayam the next day. Fuhh two days I got eat my fav. food. With Orange sunquick and Coke (my mom purposely by for me one big bottle of coke), now I feel the definition of word "Food" :D


Car

Well, after lost my license, I really no mood to drive. Even got license dy now, still no mood to drive. This few days only me never leave the house :D So my second handsome brother become house driver for the family. Hohoho padan muk . .oh no . . thx a lot coz doing the job that shud be done by me (^__^)


My wardrobe

If u guys got read my previous2 post before, shud know that I got lot of shirt. Well here come the problem. X muat!! aiyaa I think my wardrobe will pecah before I enter all my shirt. So wat I can do? Well cant do anything dy, the old2 shirt I wrap in the plastic bag and sumbat under my bed :D See so clever me? hehehe

"Some one help me~!" I thnk my wardrobe sure scream like this now


My TV Show

Owh I really rare to watch TV at home. Usually Im using internet more than watching TV. The things that I really happy this time is I manage to watch all my fav TV show. First one is Entertainment Weekly channel 303, korean entertainment news. Like Melodi TV3 but more interested and well organize (for me Melodi is a bit lame). Now got lot of new segment, sigh left home for 5 months become like this dy aihzz. Second tv show is KBS Music Bank (also channel 303), korean music show. I really like this one, coz I cn see how the way korean artist perform their song live. And their level of music show is like . . .WOW!! With lighting, dance, effect, and of coz with their voice . .everything is like . .WOW!! hohoho shud I pasang astro at my intern house? hmphh :P

The best entertainment news in korea ~!

My favourtie korean music show ~!


My Room

My room now, is super clean and tidy. I mean during my time is clean and tidy, but now become super clean and super tidy. My mom really love me, jaga my room a lot (I really sure is not my brother the one that clean my room since they all damn lazy) Thx a lot mommy ~! (^__^)

My Comic bookcase

Waseh ~! . . I dont think my one now can hold the capacity. After 8 months sure die explode!! not enough space!! Either I burn some of my comics? or buy a new rack? aihzzzzz god help me~!


Just how many longer u cn hold all of my comic~!? Aihzz this one after i remove half dy~!




Well~! I guess I just need to enjoy the remaining few days to the fullest !! (^__^)

shinda88
Home
Kota Bharu

9 comments:

Mei Le said...

very impressed with the comics collection. you can quite a narrator, can't you? :) If you're going to Korea, let me know. I want to go as well. Perhaps next year during semester break? Should travel around when we can. Plus, if we book the airasia ticket soon, it'd probably costs much much cheaper. You'll be going there for the artists, I'll be going there for the sceneries and culture :)

shinda88 said...

U really want to go with me? Means if we go 2 person only also can? omg!!! I shud start save my money now then!!!!

Honest girl said...

alif, kahyau!!if u wana save money, 1st is 2 stop buying those jackets
then u can go korea buy,sounds damn right, right>?
wkakaka~

shinda88 said...

Hey yo molly lolly~!

U . . .so . . .clever la? see i told u .. . u damn smart one . .hohoho . .ya i think i shud do that, stop buying jacket here .. n buy at korea . .n come back malaysia .. n laugh to all looser who wearing the jacket that they buy here at malaysia . wwhahahah . .


btw . . .kahyau is wat? -_-" hey use the language that i cn understand okie? tuan puteri mcm x tahu pulak yang hamba nie amat lemah bahasa inggeris and x tahu mandarin (^__^)v

Anonymous said...

Fuuu meile asking alip for a date to Korean..hahahah..

azmy said...

wow~
its ur chance to date wif meile :D
save ur money nw so u can go there n pay my debt too :P

Edgar said...

omg i beat u!!
i'm 54 kg. ahahaha...

good luck intern bro :)

newssuki said...

konbanwa~ ^^
woo beli jacket apa? cam mana rupenye?
Music Bank mmg best! prop diorg funky and colorful. tapi kan best kalo leh tgk music show yg lelain mcm Inkigayo ke~ MNet ke~ Music Core ke~ =P byk lak demand! hehe

shinda88 said...

wat the . .i just left my internet for few days . . now become like this dy?!! omg!!

wKkkakak damn u amy, Ill pay when i got my money k?? huhuhu


Hey edgar . . omg!! u win me 4 kg?!! nvrmnd . .u wait after intern . . my body with 6pack!!

newssuki . . if want to watch others . .no choice!! youtube la . .wkakkakak :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...