Click Me Please~!

Monday, May 4, 2009

How about my classmate?

Annyeong~!

One of the person that inspired me to do blogging, the pretty perfect ms. tnay, once in her blog i got read bout her classmate. That time i feel like "i also want have somthing like this" . . hey hey is not plagiarize, i dy ask her permission :D I think the way i write also influenced by her blog. Why? Coz her blog is soooooooo damn nice!! really!! Chin-cae . . see i start to speak korean dy . . ok back to the topic, my classmate. Hmphh i wonder how am I going to talk bout them? I got 8 of them!! plus me 9 n holy weng ban is 10!! Fuhh but i wont write bout weng ban since seldom hangout with him (sorry ah ban). Again, when u free only u read bout this, coz i love to type long2 one and make people waste time here (some more got 8 people here) :D So here is the 8 people that always together with me in class, assignment, quiz, test, final, eat, ipoh, food, buffet, karaoke . . huhu?

Tailo Yoon Yeh

See the "gaya" of leader

If u dunno him, must know him. Why? He is the representative of ICT july 06, No. 1 (wooo cool waa waaa * sounds effect). Other than that, he also our leader (see the 'tailo' title there). I dunno how many times this fella kick 4flat ass, duncare bout that first. From Rawang, see wat i learn from this perfect student also as my best frenz? Let me see. Hmphh . . he teach me, to crap, teach me to say "bla la u", karaoke (i think he is the first person bring me to karaoke?), eat (always bring me out eat :D), jalan2 (under his influence i go to pangkor n cameroon, o yeah~!). Wat else? suddenly sounds like x kena one? hahaha he is a nice guy, always let me cop. . oh no i mean refer to his homework. Set our class timetable for almost every sem. See? so nice, also let me send my work late then the schedule time (which is never happen coz i am a nice punctual guy :P). If got any problem can always refer to him even i cant promise he will solve one :D Btw he is one of the people that got wikipedia certificate from me :D He also is the freaking fan of SAW. Dunno SAW? ok no need to know, i also dunno why he like so much that stupid movie . erghh . . bla la u . .haha

Taiko Arunth

Taiko? -_-" speechless

U can know this fella in one look since only him the Indian boy in class. From Segambut (which is I cant find in map) and self aclaim "Taiko", he cheat my dear wendy to join his "company" i dunno wat is it coz im not playing this kind of child play anymore hohoho. He is one of my best frenz that always give me an advice when the time i need it n also i dont need at all :P He good at badmintan n football so please sms him if u guys want to feel the real challenge. He is the only one within my classmate that have a car (thk god haha) and now he is freaking crazy with facebook. So please add him as a frenz ya ~! Other talent? He damn good with crapping, please dont fight him, he got PhD in crapping, even HCI subject also bow down to his crapping :D

My cute Wendy Yii
See? Told u she very cute right?
All of her picture is smile only

Ohhhh this Sarawak girl, however u look at her, any time any where u sure smile one. Coz she soooo adorable :D . . Who dunno wendy? she is very famous in class. Everyone like her. One of my chinese frenz that i know for 3 years dy (I think first ICT chinese that i make frenz). Always bring me to hangout and eat and yamcha and karaoke and shopping :D For ur information, She is my Mei Mei, but older than me -_-" Haha. The only person after my rumate that i can share everything, so u guys can try to bribe her to know bout me (but im sure she wont tell one coz she is my mei mei hehehe). She also one of the big fan of Lee Min Ho@Goo Jun Pyo of F4 :D

My state buddy Min Min

If u know xiao min sure u know her usual style right? :P

Why she is my state buddy? Coz now i live at Kota Bharu Kelantan. Haha so u know right she from where? Dunno? please dont act dumb people, is not like my english is very worst that u guys cant understand it at all :P One of my classmate that i always hangout together and also among them that influence in Bahasa Melayu (see she cool ight? :D ). I think last semester only i start to close with her. Haha sorry ~! One thing i like bout her is, she also Korean fans like me!!! Oh thk god coz sending u here. Only her i can talk bout korean thing and when she with me than i dare to sing Korean song coz i know she will sing with me :P Dont worry I will always update u bout ur "Ji Hoo" :D

Queen Voon

See the style of queen, after go saloon :P

As u can see, she is a queen but without throne (she got payung, that one can count?). She is basically a queen with royal blood flow through her body. Haha joking, see nice tuesday night joke right? :P Voon is one of the frenz that i love to chat coz of her reaction. U just can laugh tats all. Need me to tell more, no need la, just go chat with her by urself haha :D One of my frenz tat i always take an advice. Some time bit sensitive (which is i dont care at all :P jk jk). She is very good with badminton compared to her small size :D Always very kind to me with her "pro badminton" hand always pukul me :P . She never forget to buy me souvenior or food whenever she go somewhere. Really a nice frenz :D So please dont forget me whenever u go shopping ya :D

IRC Eileen

This is eileen :D

U guys cn find her at IRC. She always there. I hope i can catch up with her, at least by going to IRC everyday. She is very kind, talk also very lemah lembut and very quite. Haha she also one of the person that have my wikipedia certificate. Maybe some of u started to think wat is wikipedia certificate? Mean during test or quiz must sit beside he/she to make sure u can pass the test/quiz :D She really help me a lot this semester in study and test and quiz. I dont mean she not helping me before, coz i started to close with her during EDX last sem only. My fault also coz she is very quite person and i like the most bising guy in group (now not anymore as the title go to Arunth hehehe) so feel like not good to kacau her. Sorry ~! She very excited when heard bout bowling but till now i never had chance to play with her. Maybe next time kut :D Oh btw it is very fun to hangout with her. I tot when going to KL with her, will be a quite day for me (i mean when with her la) . Who knows i can chat a lot with her. Sorry cant help u find jacket for ur brother tat day :D

Miss Suu mat thi ~!

no caption for this pic :P

Wat i cn describe bout her? Loonely looser (according to map draw by our tailo? hehehe) No la, she got bf dy, wat loonely? Not much can talk bout her coz if silap cakap later i die in her hand :P Cant put her with Ah Yeh when u together with them, sure kena bomb one. I experienced dy when she n ah yeh bully me T_T She easy to melatah so please2 dont make her surprise ok? If no surprise mean how? Mean dont throw a surprise bday party for her, give cake then said "bla la u" (see influenced from our leader). Haha joking2. Sumathi is very funny girl to chat with. If dont want to get bored in class, just sit beside her, sure wont boring one :D

How Mei Le

Meile with flower during our trip to cameroon 07

If i talk bout this girl, one post sure not enough. She is the person that help me a lot to me to get dean list. My super best fren in Utp (of coz i hope for more :P). Now she at Australia dy (aihzzz when u will come back). She is very adorable person and also the healthiest person that i know in my life. I dunno how many time i argue with her bout Coke and Maggie (see utp student soo free argue bout this kind of thing). I know her when both of us together join ICC and now it is already year 3 for us in club. I stay in club coz of her only whahaha so bad me :D She love to read. Give her any nice novel, she can sit quitely and finish it within 2 3 hours. See so cool right? Her book that she pass to me take me 4 semester to finish it (and the book still with me, i think left few pages before i finish it). She also love flower. Just show her flower or picture of flower sure she smile (see so cute right?) :D Favourite fruit is orange and she also the person that teach me to eat Oat (honestly before i meet her i dunno there is thing called Oat). When eat with her, sure she pass me half of her vegi in order to force me to eat it (i meat-arian) so for any of u if non vegi please bring her to restaurant that dont have vegi at all if want to have lunch or dinner with her :D She also the person that inspired me to come out with theory that Vegitable come from Mars and also people that love to eat ice come from Pluto :D Wat else can talk bout her? Oh no i wont tell anymore coz later guys all want to chase her then me how? hahaha i really bad la, sorry meile ~! :D


This is not the only of my coursemate, i got more, my housemate all is my coursemate except my rumate. Only this 8 people same class, lab timetable n bla bla bla with me :D . . . Everyday is fun with them (minus the day i skip the class) and I really enjoy studying with them and hope after intern can be on the same class with them again (^__^)

p/s : i think my post like Southpark dy la, in the end like "I learn somthing today . ." like southpark style :P

See all 9 of us here, 9? Arunth? well since he got damn nice super 3.2 MP phone,
so he always incharge in photoshoot :D



shinda88
v5b 2.1.1
UTP

6 comments:

Mei Le said...

lol, aliff, your post is so funny. and i love the pics of our coursemates..miss you guys a lot. And don't you have a different, nicer pic of me? why do you always use that same flower-cameron pic? I thought I've deleted all of that in your laptop..grr.

Unknown said...

what the sack!!...i gonna kick u when i see u..wahahha..nice blog by the way and the best part of all is the name of ur blog.."WORLD WITHOUT ENGLISH GRAMMER";...man that rocks!!....i mean seriously...yeah

shinda88 said...

First : That picture is super cute
Second : if i put another picture then kantoi la that i keep another picture of u . oppss! who care u at Aus dy :D whahahha

Arunth? want to kick me? whahaha in 1000 years more ok? u just focus chat in ur facebook . .whahahahah :D N yeah, i also like it . . it is my own utopia . . world without english grammar :D

Charles T said...

introduce la that cute girl to me~~ XP kui3 sengaja dowan to specify which~ :P

shinda88 said...

wat the? i tot u got gf dy? :P so bad ha u :D

Charles T said...

aiya, got gf oso can make friends ma~ dont la so antisocial, aleep~ XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...