Click Me Please~!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bye UTP ~! Hello Internship ~!

Annyeong~!


I just feel to write bout my last enjoyment day in UTP. Did I graduate? Hohoho of coz I graduate. I graduate from all my 6 subject this sem, hehehe (OK that is a nice lame joke for the starting of the post) For readers information (huhu I sound like million people reading my post :P ), this 1st June I will start my internship at MAS Subang Jaya. So to all pretty ladies, junior wish me luck and no H1N1 there (^__^)


Last Friday I finish my last paper of Jan 09. Well like old people said, the last one always make u smile. I think it is true since that’s the only paper I think can score A. Others? Maybe if I offer my body to the lecturer, they will give me A kut :P Well after finished the paper, I go back to room and start packing my things. Well, when u kemas ur room . . always this kind of thing happen . .


"OMG! One box for comic?!!" (No wonder I dare to call my room as IRC of comics)


And my lecture note,


"2 big plastic bag?! Fuh . . I really study hard right?"


But in the end I just throw all that. Then my books all one box. But the most thing that make me really shock is my shirt!


"3 bag?! Walao eh . . . if include the one that haven’t wash yet, shud be 4 to 5 bags!!"


Well, since my family will pick up me, so no need to worry right? :D Means I still cn shopping for more jacket and shirt!!

After I finish packing, my frenz Ah Yeh ask me to be ready since we will hang out to Ipoh for the last time. Well, earlier late is my magic word. Since he knows that I’ll be very late, he come in advance to my room with Ah Bong to make sure I’ll be ready on time. Clever me, I hide inside the toilet when they come. But stupid me, they close the light while I having my bath. Grrr. . . ok they manage to make me settle myself before 7pm :D

Well our last trip is all bout last dinner together, last Chinese ABC (I dunno the full name :P) and last movies. Having our dinner at Moven Peak IP, we continue our last trip to eat ABC or Fruit Ice or I dunno duncare the name dy and watch A Night at Museum 2. It was a nice movie!! And somehow it feel very touching the ending (damn leaving utp turns me into sentimental guy?) Please go to the cinema to watch it even if u still in examination mode :P That night also become my last night to be together with Voon and Wendy, since both of them will intern at Sarawak. Well, hope u guys still remember my handsome face after 8 months (^_^)v

Come back from Ipoh, I see my rumate sleep. So don’t want to kacau him since he still got his last paper on Saturday (When u reach the top, always finish paper before ur rumate) I sleep around 4am and woke up at 10.30am after my mom called me said the she bout to reach my place. Straight go to bath, get ready and wait for my mom and dad to arrive. After they arrived, I put all my things in car and ask them to wait for me inside the car since their son want to have some sentimental time alone in room hohoho.

I just see inside the room. Empty. Well it is totally a lie if I say I am not sad. 1 year and half I spent my time here, with my housemate. Still remember first time we arrived here at V5B, that time, only 6 of us juniors in that block since my batch all go to block D E F. I blame Khalib at first coz get us a house in senior place. Well god help nice people, it ends up that the house becoming the best house that I know in utp. That house have no smoker, always got people come and of coz win the best house in MAKK. N now is infront of the sport court :D Thx a lot Khalib, u've done a very good job!! Really appreciate it :D

V5b 2.1.1 left part . . . My small heaven and always my small heaven~! I'm going to always miss this place!!

Still remember the time we all hang out together to Ipoh, having our first trip to Lata Kijang, watch movies together and build our Spartan relationship (FYI this is not a gay community) This room is the place that witness all my activity like dancing, singing, watching movies, study, fight, lie, angry, apply intern, even jump out from the window coz of somthing (hohohoho)I hate to be sentimental or emotional but when I leave that room, all those memories come to me. Aiyoo so not cool. I shud be cool and just leave the house like that but what to do. Since god give me lot of good memories there, I think I deserve to be emotional kut wkakakaka. I wish all my frenz having a nice and interesting internship and if got time we yamcha during weekend (^_^)

Well that is the end of my day at utp before internship. Still miss the class (that I always skip), the junior (that I always “help), IRC (that I always sleep), cafe (place for gossiping), K-Box (place to show my hidden skill) and lot more but as a human, we must always look forward. I hope my internship will bring me to another new exciting journey of my life and continue again my journey in utp after it (^__^)


p/s: Ahaks ok2 I promise wont write somthing that sounds so sentimental . .wkakaka even me also feel like "lain2" dy after wrote this, hohoho make it this one first and last sentimental post? wkakakakak :P


Shinda88
V5B 2.1.1
UTP

10 comments:

Ms. Shuhaini said...

So you think you'll get A if you sleep with us lecturers? Have you considered if we even look at you that way? Please be sensible, Alif.

PS: ok don't be scared, this is a joke :P i'm not ms shuhaini.. hahaha!!

shinda88 said...

wow? offer body means sleep ka? aiyoo . . aiyoo if luar negara of coz la but here Malaysia ler, i sell body to do labor work la wkakaka . .

plus . . who is ms. shuhaini . . x kenal pun . . use la name that i know . . at least cn scared me to death for at least few second (^__^)

Wei Han said...

wah.. envy!

ps: miss shuhani is AI lecturer.. lol

shinda88 said...

is it? lor dunno eh . . coz me is STR and SAP major student . not AI :P

Honest girl said...

alif...cant believe u sentimental??u copy dis blog from?haha, joking la.Kinda sad now ur going edy(aiya, no senior 2 help me with printing)Truth is, its so much fun having u around utp, n i was so glad i can b ur junior,thx 2 u,now i got better gtalk connection, sushi king information,print d letters n eupho especially...(hey y i sound sentimental oso?)although we never hv chance go mamak,but when u come back without swine flu, i promise u we go mamak 2gether k?!!wkakaka~~

shinda88 said...

Owh molly lolly u make me feel want to cry wawawawawaaw . . see I good in acting right? aihzz i shud become movie actor la . .why I need to study n go intern some more . .wkakakaka . . hohoho 8months! Enjoy the peaceful before I come back to utp :P

Charles T said...

forget UTP.. at least for 8 months, bcz internship will be fun.. hehehe no quizzes, tests, assignments, lectures! only got 1 subject for the whole 8 months: work XD

good luck, alif. Miss Shuhaini will always keep an eye on u! XD

shinda88 said...

Ahahaha I dont care this ms. shuhaini, is not my lecturer . . even she keep her nose on me too wkakaka . . .

Aihzz honest speaking, I enjoy assg study bla bla than work >.<

Owh no more charlz in utp after this . . .u too . . gudluck with ur life!!! Ada masa msg me we go yamcha2 hohoho :D

Anonymous said...

hi..how to apply internship at MAS? guide me pls.... :)

shinda88 said...

u can email me at shinda88@gmail.com

i'll tell the detail there

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...