Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another step closer . . .

Annyeong~!


This post, I divided into three sections. Why? Because I like la, why you care? Just grab your ass, sit and read o yeah~!




CIS Dean's List Ceremony


Today is the day for my last dean's list ceremony awards. To tell you the truth, this is the most funniest dean's list ceremony that I ever went before (my point here, I have attended few times, well, I'm a smart student hehehe :P ) where things are super unorganized! I lazy to tell you how it looks alike. But, want to know the truth? I think this is the best dean's list ceremony for me, because I managed to takes picture with all final year final sem students who got into dean's list!


The back drop . .

Its been a long time since I took a picture with Mei Le :P

Yeah, I've got my own book. Well those who don't know, AO stands for Aliff Omar :P


Bubye UTP~!!!



I'm going to missed this a lot in the future~!! And thanks committee and department for the certificate. It means a lot to me :D






Bowling Bowling Bowling~!!


I love bowling. I love bowling a lot! It is all happened when my cousin brought me for my first time bowling back in . . . 200 . . . hmphh . . 2004? Can't remember. Ok, back to the story. After the ceremony, I have a little chit chat with my housemate and we decided to play bowling! OMG! I'm super happy! So, yeah, this is basically what happened just now at bowling session . . .

Camwhore first on the way to IP, since I'm not driving :P

While waiting for out turn . . less people but they closed so many lanes, moron aihzz

Another one poyo pic . .

My fav task, to insert bowlers names . .

This is the things that people did while play bowling, sharing their "luck" by touching each others hands . . . so gay


Why only him look at the camera while others look on the score board? Coz he is damn berlagak since his mark is the highest that time . . .










And let me share with you, how pro play bowling . . .





First, aim the pin . . .

Second, take a good position . . .

Then, ready to throw the ball . . .







and . . . . *!$@!%%^!#&*






Demmit, the ball masuk longkang . . nvrmnd. . rilex, calm down . .

Pretend to laugh like you purposely make that . .

Give a smile to your friends . . .and get ready to . . .

Blame your slippery hand and said "demmit, tangan licin " . . O yeah








But still . . . IN THE END?!!!!




Of course the winner is me, the best bowlers in Spartan hehehe. 5 strikes and 2 spares babeh hehehe (ok I admit I just won the third game, but who care? We always see the last winner babeh)




Just set the date and time with me, and yeah, let me kick your ass in bowling babeh :P







De Garden


After having a dinner at Burger King, I have decided to bring my friends for a little walk into De Garden since I'm their senior there (means I went there more than them ler)

Feel like at Tokyo . .

I love the signboard a lot!

Sorry, he thought that his taking a picture at shop somewhere in Paris . .

Cool lighting . . so noob la them :P








Moral of the story today?? I shall stop enjoying my self . . and start to prepare for my FYP Oral presentation >.<
Who care presentation? One cool pose first :D


shinda88
v5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...