Click Me Please~!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OMG I Did'nt know!!!!

Annyeong . .



Ok, I'm noob in blogging world, I admit it. I just know this so called things called "Stats". So I just check to see, then only I know . .




Walao, in soo many posts that I had posted, the most view one . . is . .






Wow, are you serious? That one I did when I in a very lame mood eh. Hahaha





and see? Another one





OMG!! U've gotta be kidding me?!!! United States and United Kingdom read this?!! Australia?! Netherlands?! Canada?!! India?? New Zealand?! Philippines?!! and . . and . . and . .ZAMBIA?!!!

Does that mean, like, I'm showing to WHOLE WORLD?!! How lame is me in English? And I even put the title "World Without English Grammar" ????!!! . . .



sigh . . .


Whoever it is, from where is it, still, thanks everyone for reading my blog :D







. . . . . . . .


. . . . . . . . . .





Oh God . . .





shinda88
V5E 3.1.5
UTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...